Hannah's Farewell

Hannah

I am really sad to see you leaving. We had great times together, and you'll not be forgotten. I wish that you'll be staying to make even better times on SWAT, but overall your one of the best person I've met here at GamingLight. Your funny and energetic, even though I've asked you many times to get a mic for once, I knew from your personality that your a good person. Thanks for all the help you offer in the SWAT discord and just being kind to people, as some people don't exactly get that. I know that your a kind person and I wish you the best of luck in life, farewell, SWAT SSGT Hannah XL11, CPL Hannah, Head of Insertion Unit, Night Patrol, and bad driving. 

P.S. Nice shot on that guy jumping in mid-air. I cannot believe to this day you shot and killed him in the head....

~Matthew  ? 

Edited by [GL] Matthew
  • Sad 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Man, this sucks. I feel like so many people are leaving. 

Hannah, I just wanna say thanks. It is so much fun running from you when you have a sniper, or trying to avoid you.. Or even watching you headshot someone and take the other right after. To me you were funny and great, Your custom class was amazing when you ran around with your knife. So I just wanted to say goodbye, I will truly miss you, I always thought and will remember you as the best sniper! 

~Quaked 

I ONLY USE NEGEV BABY ! AHAHAHAHHAHAH

Webp.net-resizeimage.jpg.25acee07129122e0face6a8c99fda879.jpg

Oh Hannah! Don;t Leave us! Although we didn't talk much (Prob cause you didn't use your mic) (no mic nerd jkjk <3), when we did talk, it was really fun. If you leave us now, there will be no one there to shank me and mug me. ? All jokes aside, I wish you the best of luck for your future and hope to see you pop into teamspeak sometimes. ❤️ 

Hannah Very Sad to see you go, You were a very dedicated Member. You trained me for Marksmen the first time, I really appreciate you having me in Marksmen. You were Good. Fun to rp with, had good time patroling and roleplaying when I saw you around. Hope to see you around if you stop sometimes :).

Edited by [GL]DontTouchMyTaco

Hannah,

I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors, I will miss saying hi to you xD. I will also miss all the crime we did as the King family and will also miss you being in SWAT. Thank you for everything you have done for this community, and for inviting me into the King Family. Hope to see you come back and visit at anytime, and if you need me you can find me in TS or PM me at any time. Good Luck

Hannah, I am sad that you are leaving but I am also happy for you because you are doing what’s right. Your doing what is good for your health and well-being which is what is important. I am so sad to see you got hannah. Missed talking to you late at night and having long conversations. You were and always will be someone that I can trust and can go to if I have any problems. Love you Hannah! Hope we can still talk ❤️?

logan2.png

• Bread locked this topic