Should i Be Staff Again?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Should i Be Staff Again

• Yes
    • NO WAYY

1. What is your in-game name?: Bambob01

2. What is your steam name?:[GL]Bambob01

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:105047825

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I used to be a member of staff on another server called Crix RP I achieved the rank of Smod then it got shut down I also used to be a Senior Mod on this Server (Police RP GamingLight) until I went on an LOA and got removed I was and still want to be devoted to the staff team

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 30/06/18

6. What date did you make your forums account?15/07/18

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 11 all old and 1 is due to be removed and another is from a different server if need be the dates can be provided 

9. unknown.png

10. Have you donated? Yes

11. What rank are you applying for? Tmod

12. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? No

13. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes Read and understood

14. Timezone: GMT

15. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

16. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

17. I Believe I Deserve this rank because when I was previously a part of the staff team I worked to my best to get higher and higher I would never argue about getting on duty as I loved it and I have always enjoyed it being part of the staff team was something I loved and all the staff felt like family I would like to be part of that team again I am a devoted player to gaminglight and I don't go school or work so all hours of my day are free 3/4 times I am up past 3 am playing on GL and having a good time I can bring my loving and caring attitude to the staff team to brighten up their day I am responsible and helpful to players that need it and I believe that this could lift a lot of weight off of higherups shoulders knowing that I am previously experienced and know what im doing my knowledge of the staff handbook will come in use as the other staff members that don't know it can come to me and ask for help this is a good thing because the higherups wont have all the new tmods and mods coming to them asking what a rule is or how to do something.

19. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

20. First I would Bring them to a roof away from the roleplay situations going down below I would then jail him and ask another staff member higherup (SMOD+) to strip him of his weapons if this player begins to use foul language I will ask that higherup to gag this player so they cant continue to speak over and curse at me I would speak nicely to them and ask them to calm down politely I will then get them ungagged if they continue they would be gagged again when they eventually calm down I would ask them why they was going around killing people when I got the answers I would (depending on the amount of times they rdmed) give them a 3,000 second minge which is appropriate if the mass RDM is overly aggressive I shall get the higher staff member online to come to me when they are free and ask them to issue the player a 10000 second minge which is appropriate as said in the staff handbook when the minge is over I shall watch the player closely to see if they continue.

Edited by Bambob01
adding steam id

HUGE +Support

Active

Mature, but also hillarious

Great Guy, Past Staff Member!

BAMMMBOOB 

GOOD LUCK!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png