• No

In-Game Name: JMS

Steam Name: [GL] JMS

SteamID:

Are you a Senior Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website (150+ REQUIRED)? 974

How often are you online on the forums? A lot 

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team (100 Words Minimum)? The reason I think I should be Forum Diplomat is the way I work and the way I can deal with stressful situations. I also believe you can trust me because I am an Admin and I act mature when it comes to situations. I also will never abuse my powers and you can trust me because I never abused my powers on staff. I can act very swiftly and fast if any bad post are put up because of who much I'm on the forms. I hope you would let me become form diplomat and let me join the team.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? Yes because I have experience with this kind of stuff from SWAT. I'm SWAT command and I know what's good and bad on what I am judging. When it has come down to punishments or maybe a promotion I would say I have good judgment on that. Or when I'm in game for staff and I know one guy is a minge and the other guy is a good Rp'er and doesn't minge I would still not judge the minge just because if his past records in the sit.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? I would hide there post in the Shout box and give them the link to the ban appeal section for the server they were banned on and ask them to follow the format ,and I would get an SMT member to strike there forms account since I can't do that