Forum Diplomat Roll Call!

ArmyGuy

Due to , Gaur's Resignation

I've been placed as the Head Diplomat, to Overseer other Forum Diplomats

Make SURE to follow the format of this Roll Call, for you to stay as a Forum Diplomat

Failure to reply to this Roll Call, will result in yourself being removed from the Division

Name: 

Steam ID: 

Server(s) you are apart of as staff:

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): 

This will be closed within 5 DAYS

Starts - ) 3:18 P.M. 11/27/2018

Ends - ) 3.18 P.M. 12/01/2018

• ArmyGuy pinned and featured this topic

Name: Jeff Jr

Steam ID: ID : STEAM_0:1:421604434

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: Police RP

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE): https://gaminglight.com/forums/index.php?/topic/26792-jeffs-forum-diplomat-app/

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum):  I Think that i should stay as a forum diplomat for 2 reason. 1 is that i am super Active on the forums i have over 2k posts and i know pretty much what i can do and cant do. Then when it comes to my activity i am on the forums for 2-4 hours every day and just read posts and look for harmful posts. Then also i am a admin so i can be mature in a good way when it comes to talking to diffrent ppl on the forums and i know what i can take away and cant. (I know my English is bad)

Name: Daniel Muelle | Danny Muller

SteamID: STEAM_1:0:32600397

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: Anime RP 

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE):   11th September

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I would like to continue being a Forum Diplomat as I believe I can benefit the community, I enjoy helping players with questions orientated around the forums and I am active, This means I can spot Spam, Racism or any other time of rule breach and report it / hide it.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

Name: Dane

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:79212461

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: PoliceRP

Date Joined: 08/05/18 | 5th of August, 2018

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat?: I think I should be kept as a Forum Diplomat because being a Forum Diplomat is very fun. Forum Diplomat is the main reason why I try my best to keep myself very active on the forums. On top of that, moderating the forums is just as nice and fun as moderating in-game. I'd like to keep an eye on specific forums section and try to find posts and topics that are not sensible for other forum users. Being a Forum Diplomat has given me a chance to further help this community more by moderating the forums that everyone uses everyday, and I am willing to continue that responsibility with full dedication, commitment, and respect.

Edited by Dane

Name: Munchies

Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:222609639

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: MilitaryRP

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 9/7/18 | 9th of July, 2018

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I would like to stay in Forum Diplomat because I feel that I'm very active on the forums, I always make sure that there is no inappropriate content, Always keeping up to date with reports and much more. I'm always following the forum rules and the Forum Diplomat guidelines and I'm always, Being apart of Forum Diplomat is a opportunity and I have that opportunity to help this community out by keeping the forums clean and moderating all content.

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

Name: Tom

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57956057

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/8/18

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I think I should be kept as a forum diplomat for many reasons. Firstly, my overall activity on the forums gives me the ability to monitor it a lot UK times and US (when most may be sleeping). Secondly, my dedication to the diplomat team in my opinion is positive, even in class I am scrolling through the forums, when I wake up in the morning and even when I get out the shower; the forums have become a normal thing in my life, I don't recall the last day I wasn't on the forums. Finally, my judgement leads me through many tough and difficult situations, this is because of all the difficult tasks I've had to face in my life which has made me more knowledgeable about many things.

Name: Will Newel 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:169655081

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: PoliceRp

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 

04/11/2018

Since my beginning here at Gaminglight, I have always strived my best to give back to the community by helping out as much as I can. I have been a memeber of all 3 subdivisons including the now late, Recruitment team, the support team and the Forum Diplomat team.  

I strive to maintain calm as a forum diplomat member. I consider myself to have good judgement, I know the difference between a hateful post to a constructive criticism / debate posts . I will always be diplomatic when making decisions to hide posts or delete chat box messages. 

Name: Stumpy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:64763403

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/28/18 

The reason why you should keep me on forum diplomat is because I like to be able to monitor the forums and make sure that the forums is a safe place to be. I will make sure that they aren’t any inappropriate things on the forums. I would love to be able to help anyone in need of my help in any type of situation. I also see that there is some situations on the forums that I have a lot of knowledge in handling. I love seeing people happy that they got there situations fixed. That is why I would love to stay as a forum diplomat.

Name: Timmemes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154179583

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 11/28/18

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I am very excited to finally be a Forum Diplomat. I want to be able to keep the forums a mature and positive place, and by being a Forum Diplomat I can help with that. The forums is a place for everyone, and it should be free of racism, discrimination and any other prejudice. Its an honor to be a Forum Diplomat for GL, and I would love for it to stay that way!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

Name: Invaliff

Steam ID: 

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: CWRP

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): Just got accepted into forum diplomat and I am looking forward to helping with the forums! I will be attending meetings and ready to be moderating the forums! I have looked over the handbook many times over now and believe I am ready for this responsibility

Name: Joe Mama

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:158173971

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 11 / 28 / 2018

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): Well first off, I just got accepted so I think I should stay to show my potential. I believe I could be an active diplomat and the forums is a big part of my day to day routine. I check it a lot and respond to lots of the post I see.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

Name: Jeff M 

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94651723

Server(s) you are apart of as staff: Police RP

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 09/28/2018

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I wish to stay a Forum Diplomat because i enjoy making sure the forums are staying clean. Also it is a good job for me because of how long I check the forums every day.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

Name: Felix

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:116727072

Date Joined (Go look for your app, and find the Date PLEASE- ??/??/???? (MM/DD/YYYY): 3/2/18

Why should I keep you as a Forum Diplomat? (25 + Words Minimum): I am really active on the forums. I am always mature and responsible when it comes to my job as forum diplomat. Additionally, I check the forums daily and will always be on the lookout for minges.

Retired Superadmin || Member since 2016

Retired ImperialRP High Command

• ArmyGuy locked this topic
  • ArmyGuy unpinned and unfeatured this topic