Forced to Leave

Bronco

I am making this post due to me being forced out of my position as Colonel by Snar and other SMT.  Essentially the situation was Armyguy approached me about needing to condense the list of State Police vehicles into 10 or 12 vehicles.  After trying to explain to him that this wasn't really possible with the way our department is set up right now with the subdivisions that we have, I got a little bit heated and said some somewhat unsavory things, like calling Armyguy an a*****e (not trying to get the post hidden even though that really isn't very bad language) and calling Snar a terrible manager (which is still my opinion, not meant as disrespect but if it's taken like that then sorry).  I had just had a pretty stressful day and wasn't really in the mood to be arguing about anything so yeah.  Not an excuse, but that's what happened.  Anyway, Armyguy reported what I had said to Snar and another mild exchange occurred where I continued to share some opinions and in response was told that I would no longer the Colonel of the State Police.  In all, I'm no longer your Colonel.  I'd also like to say sorry for anyone that I offended from what I said, it shouldn't have happened and it really wasn't needed.

This wasn't what I wanted, but what's done is done.  I enjoyed the short time I was in the position of Colonel and had hoped to keep it longer and do really good things with it.  I was looking forward to bringing in some new and old members, to experiencing the old map once again, and had so much planned.  I am sad to have to leave, this all happened very fast and unexpectedly but it's just something that myself and all of you are going to have to get through.  You've been through a change of power very recently, however, so I'm sure you can do it again.

Because Snar removed me from the department as a whole, I'll probably also be leaving GamingLight all together.  I don't have anything else to keep me here.  I have been with GL and PRP for almost a year eight months having started early April last year.  Most of that time was speant in LEO command positions, like PD low command, ARU, BSI high command, NSA low command, and finally ending as the head of the State Police after being low command for several months.  I'm glad to have had the experiences I did in those positions and am sad to be leaving the community behind.  I'd also like to apologize for making this post so damn long.

I'd also like to thank a few people that are command or troopers real quick:

• Gaur: Best Colonel the department has ever had, thanks for all the advice and for making the department so cool
  • Snookie: Great Colonel, I'm glad to have been command with you and am still sorry for what happened to you
  • Cole Phelps: Great low command member, was planning on making LT COL, deserves COL ultimately
  • Richmond: Good captain, not as racist as Huner, definitely a republican
  • Huner: Huge racist, but in the nicest way possible
  • Tobizz: My secretary, would definitely be a great candidate for high command if he was in the department a little longer
  • Garth: Great command member, very good at what he does.  Going to make CERT good again and definitely has a bright future in command
  • Sean, Taco, and whoever else I'm too lazy to give their own spot: Great guys, hope we can still play football
  • Troopers: Thank you for supporting me in the short time I was Colonel, you were all great officers.
  • Nor is ok too
  • Thank you for your service Ghostly

Thanks again everyone.  I'll see around and TeamSpeak and stuff.  If I forgot anything I'll add it, I had to make this post pretty quickly too so grammar might not be great and some parts might not come across the right way.

Edited by Bronco
probably leave community, idk
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely

Another Colonel change..... come on..  Bronco we love ya man you were great and things were becoming revived. I wish you stay on gaming light but the choice is yours. Thanks for being there as well when I needed ya.

1 minute ago, Tattood Granny said:

Bronco thank you for all that you have done for State. You were a great colonel in the short time you were here and im sad to hear what had happened. I hope that maybe we can still play football because its fun trashing on you. Thanks for all that you've done man.

Yes please still play football so we can beat on Sean 

Very sad to see you go, Everyone makes mistakes you just had a bad day, You were A Great Colonel As your time being.State Was doing good, Still could. Thank you so much for all your work.

Edited by [GL]DontTouchMyTaco

NOOOO Bronco ;( So sorry this had to happen to you I know your probably beating yourself up about it but please dont you were a great High Command and COL for state. Dont be to hard on yourself, and good luck for you in the future. 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Garth said:

I am extremely sad to see you go Bronco, I'm sorry it ended this way. You were a great Colonel and I thank you for the opportunity to make CERT what I envisioned.

Lowkey actually so sad about this. You did great things and picked up the reigns after snookie. 2 Colonels in a row that cared and did a lot for state. Very sad to see you you having to step down. You better not leave the server though cuz we all still wanna play with you.

Duv

-Support 

You were a great COL for the time we had you, and I am deeply saddened to see this happen to you. I hope to see you in game, and if you ever feel the urge to hop on GamingLight, you will gladly be allowed into the State Channels. I remember when I joined this department you were just a CPL, and you excelled in all of your duties, flying up the ranks all the way to High Command. We are going to miss you here, and I hope you hop on and play football with us sometimes.

Alright real talk here for a second, Bronco I joined when you were a a FSGT (Maybe?) and u were awesome, you were a great friend/bully and a pretty decent tricycle rider. You trained me for breacher and helped me so much in CERT and Trooper in general, a real OG and it’s sad to see ya go. 

-Nor