Ziptx’s Site Admin. Application

Ziptx

Ingame Name: TBD or Ziptx

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 10, I have been an active member in the wiki for 8 (7-8 years old) years and a member for 5 (10 years old). I have been in charge of RP on Revival and many other servers not just in SCP. If you ask my something I probably could answer without an issue ( I do not know all 1-5999 SCP’s, I know a lot).

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 300 words):  I would like to be in this position because I am and always have been a leader, my background shows so. I have lead people into battle, managed divisions in research and in security (SSD,TRT,MTF) ,ethics committee, I have been a site director, 05, CI General (most of these jobs were on revival prior to having a staff rank) (and other servers). I am a notable member of multiple communities-good or bad reasons. I am able to RP very well using more complex wording and phrasing, regardless even if it is a stressful situation. I can also put aside personal bias to come to common ground/ complete an objective or goal. As well as perform tasks efficiently and strategically so that we will always get the best ending in a particular scenario. In the eyes of RP, my job is to make sure the site stays under control and everything is done correctly and efficiently. I will also put a very high priority on research, and other departments within research that I want to make.  Amongst other things my main priority is containment of the SCP's obviously. I will revise and attempt to make containment procedures as simple as they can be, in some situations this can not be done for obvious reasons (must be passed through staff obv).. 1 last important thing, though, I am going to push for a Board of some kind. Meetings umungst all divisions and all High Command (excluding 05) and discuss issues that are present. Only the DL's will be permitted to even join the board. This is all talk, if I can obtain this position this will all be a reality (I will do my best to make it happen).

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words): I would lead strictly but at the same time fairly. I take my job and my work very seriously. If someone breaks site law, their punishment is determinate by the crime or offense commited. I would like there to be a division in which could handle this job, if given the position I am applying for I can push for needed divisions to be implemented Ex: MP’s, cyber security (separate training and qualification) , and ethics committee (more could come). I would also monitor everyone as equal, DL’s to recruits. If you break site law regardless of rank you will be prosecuted respectively.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better): Anytime I’m free (5-7 days I’m a week for long periods of time)

Note: Experience from DG, RS, CA, ES, Terminus, etc. As well this is just a pre ramble of what I am going to do :). If you want proof of experience look through it my screen shots on steam or contact me. I have tons of videos.

Edited by Ziptx

Hard +Support

Might be new to this Community but is amazing RPer

Probably one of the only guys i enjoyed while he was in power at Revival. 

Wouldn't mind being under his Command. 

Good Effort on this application 

~ MTF Director Houston 

• Like 1

Former Superadmin

Senior Moderator

RU Trial Junior Brigadier General

Military RP

19 minutes ago, KrimsonWT said:

Hard +Support

~ MTF Director Houston 

uwu who this 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

Hard +Support

• Like 1

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

Fat +1

I've known Ziptx for a long time now and from my experiences with him I can honestly say he'd be great for this position. Ziptx has tons of experience with SCP-RP and being in a high ranking position, including being a site director on a different server. He also knows SCP lore extremely well, knowing more SCP lore than anyone I've met, which is surprising considering I mainly just play SCP-RP. It is true that Ziptx has a little bit of history with being mingy but Ziptx has changed a lot since then and I honestly think he is the currently the best candidate if not the best candidate overall for this position.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, KrimsonWT said:

Hard +Support

~ MTF Director Houston 

8 minutes ago, MrBrain said:

Fat +1

I've known Ziptx for a long time now and from my experiences with him I can honestly say he'd be great for this position. Ziptx has tons of experience with SCP-RP and being in a high ranking position, including being a site director on a different server. He also knows SCP lore extremely well, knowing more SCP lore than anyone I've met, which is surprising considering I mainly just play SCP-RP. It is true that Ziptx has a little bit of history with being mingy but Ziptx has changed a lot since then and I honestly think he is the currently the best candidate if not the best candidate overall for this position.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, MrBrain said:

Fat +1

big fax +support despite him smoking a blunt in front of his mom

• Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

DENIED

Your application is great and you really know your stuff. The only thing, however, is that you're very new to the server and the community. Try to get more well known and be more active on the forums!