Gaur Ts power removal

CHIKEN

-SUPPORT

Never seen him minge on teamspeak or ingame. You also have one of the mingiest gangs on the server so I feel like you can't be talking.

#BlackListWM#BlackListWM#BlackListWM#BlackListWM

Edited by Jet Hazard

2 minutes ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

Never seen him minge on teamspeak or ingame. You also have one of the mingiest gangs on the server so I feel like you can't be talking.

#BlackListWM

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

6 hours ago, myandabeast said:

If this is a joke, then its in the wrong section. I suggest you move it to the general discussions. If this is a serious report, then act mature and put + or - Support, and do not put stupid reasons.

1 minute ago, Hannah King said:

27 minutes ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

He does got a good point

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

15 hours ago, [GL] Phill said:

-support

#GaurIsMyManager

I cant tell if this is a joke or not tho

2 hours ago, Jet Hazard said:

-SUPPORT

+Support

Dear everyone in the comments saying that @CHIKEN is mingier than gaur, that doesn’t matter. The person in question obviously is doing something wrong and making the player base unhappy. We need to stop saying “oh he did it too” and instead deal with the actual problem.

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur