SM Velvet's LT application

Velvet

SM Velvets reinstatement to Lieutenant  

22 members have voted

1. 1. SM Velvets reinstatement to Lieutenant?

• Yes
    • No

Name: SM Velvet 1C36

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:61178110

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 months

Rank Wanted: lT

How many warns do you have? 0

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Captain Rhenic, Captain  Tim brown, Assistant Chief Dane, Maj Ruinz, Col Munchies

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be Lieutenant because I already have the experience needed, I have been LT before I have never gotten into trouble I have no warns I have always listen to the directives of my higher ups, I always make sure that PD is running as smoothly as it can making sure all the officers Be them ofcs or sergeant majors are doing all the stuff that they are supposed to be doing and punishing those who are going against the rules set by high command. I am requesting my reinstatement to Lieutenant so that I may help PD to the best of my abilities. I promise to uphold all the commands given to me by a high command and the low commands that are above me to the best of my abilities I am here not for the power but to make sure all PD are following the rules and guidelines set by high command I promise that during my time of Duty I will not minge I will not disespect my higher ups I will treat everyone with the respect that is due on to them no one will get special treatment even friend or enemy everyone will be treated as the same person I will uphold my command and during my command if no one trains Cadets I will take it to my responsibility to train them and I will give punishments to the Sergeants Plus that do not train Cadets when ordered to by notice of assistant chief dane

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): yes I sergeant major velvet acknowledge that complaining or breaking any rules put down by high command will result in my complete removal  from PD Command

5 minutes ago, IMPOLITE BANNANA said:

-Support

Hasn't Seen train a lot

Needs to step his activity up a bit

-*Application Needs More Work*-

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Understands the Requirements
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application
  • Recently Returned to the Server
  • Not seen Conducting Duties
  • Activity Needs Improvement

I personally think that in this instance we need to look past the negatives. Velvet was a member of Command long before I had even considered a position. He is extremely experienced in this regard, and I personally looked up to him when I was a Sergeant Major.  Due to recent short comings within his life, Velvet has been restricted from conducting his duties, but we must keep in mind that activity is the primary factor in the lack of training. We must consider as well, that activity comes with time, and with his recent return to the server, a drop in activity is to be expected. Should he remain this way whilst on Command, we will deal with it in whatever manor we see fit. However, as previously stated, we need to look past these negatives. Velvet has a knowledge of PD Command that very few others possess. He was an extraordinary leader in the past, is of good character, and still consistency shows these qualities today. Overall, I can confidently say that Velvet is a trustworthy man, and I believe that a reinstatement to Lieutenant, would be extremely beneficial to the Department. Good Luck!

- Colonel Hooplaa

Edited by Hooplaa
Spelling Error

2 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application

I personally think that in this instance we need to look past the negatives. Velvet was a member of Command long before I had even considered a position. He is extremely experienced in this regard, and I personally looked up to him when I was a Sergeant Major.  Due to recent short comings within his life, Velvet has been restricted from conducting his duties, but we must keep in mind that activity is the primary factor in the lack of training. We must consider as well, that activity comes with time, and with his recent return to the server, a drop in activity is to be expected. Should he remain this way whilst on Command, we will deal with it in whatever manor we see fit. However, as previously stated, we need to look past these negatives. Velvet has a knowledge of PD Command that very few others possess. He was an extraordinary leader in the past, is of good character, and still consistency shows these qualities today. Overall, I can confidently say that Velvet is a trustworthy man, and I believe that a reinstatement to Lieutenant, would be extremely beneficial to the Department. Good Luck!

- LT ETERNITY 1L55 

Your main goal to improve is your activity, we can't see what you're like on duty I'd you aren't active enough. 

PoliceRP Manager

+/- Support

-Seen online acting professionally

-Previous command

-0 warns

-Recently returned to the server

I think that even past command need to show good activity, be training actively, and working for the PD. While I don't doubt Velvet's ability, everyone in command that I +support should be contributing and working really hard for PD. Since you are just coming back, I think some good hard work on SM will be good before you apply imo, and you will be getting a major +support from me if I see you active on PD doing good work (and training when needed).

8 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • SRT low command
  • Acceptable Application

- SRT FSGT Steve 1E79

1 hour ago, cherry force said:

+/- Support

-Seen online acting professionally

-Previous command

-0 warns

-Recently returned to the server

I think that even past command need to show good activity, be training actively, and working for the PD. While I don't doubt Velvet's ability, everyone in command that I +support should be contributing and working really hard for PD. Since you are just coming back, I think some good hard work on SM will be good before you apply imo, and you will be getting a major +support from me if I see you active on PD doing good work (and training when needed).

I agree i recommend waiting like 2 week so you can be more active 

19 hours ago, Hooplaa said:

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  •  Understands the Requirements
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application
  •  Recently Returned to the Server
  •  Not seen Conducting Duties
  •  Activity Needs Improvement

- Colonel Hooplaa

logan2.png

On 11/25/2018 at 10:18 PM, Hooplaa said:

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application

- Colonel Hooplaa

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

+ Support

+ Quack 

+ Does his job, doesn't minge (sometimes), and gets the job done regardless.

+ Is friendly (to me)

+ Good SM, I hope you make Lieutenant fam.

Signed Duck. 

Edited by IG Uncooked Ramen

6 minutes ago, Taco. said:

+Support

Very Respectful|Kind.
Knows The Rules.

Great RolePlayer.

Fit For Position.

Past Experience With Command.

Just Coming Back But Will Be More Active.

Overall I Believe He Deserves It.-Taco.

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

On 11/26/2018 at 12:18 AM, Hooplaa said:

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application

- Colonel Hooplaa

+ / - Support

• Ex. Command
  • Good Leader
  • Good Character
  • Acceptable Application

- Colonel Munchies

"Crack open a cold one mate, no worries mate, come to the outback mate, gonna go to maccas and get some brekky mate"

1 hour ago, Tom Brown said:

+Support

Has Increased Activity Greatly

Mature

Active

Has been command before

Deserves a chance!

Agreed. Velvet has been very active since he returned to the server and with his former command experience, I feel he is ready to be command again.