Family Appeal

BrycE ?

Family's Name: PD (PickleD)

Owner's Name (Of Family): Bryce

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:187707301

SMT Member that issued the ban/Strike of the family: Was never blacklisted, i don't know why it was issued.

When the Family was "banned/striked": Not sure

Reason for ban/strike: Minge

Your Dispute/Why do you feel it should be unbanned/blacklisted/un-striked: 

It wasn't ever "Blacklisted" i don't know why it's under blacklisted families. I disbanded the family due to my reputation being so bad. I do know we we're really mingy in the past, but this will change. If i was to bring the family back we would abide by all rules & and it would be way more professional. I do understand the chaos the name has brought but now that i now have the intention to Roleplay i would like another chance at this family. If this family was brought back old minge members would not be in this family. 

I was also unaware that this family was blacklisted due to me disbanding it, i recently found out when blacklisted family names were released to the public

The return of this family would NOT be anything like before, this would be an organized family but just using the last name that i originally had brought with me when i first started playing this server.

I just would like my old family name back.

Here is proof of me disbanding the family back in May-

19 minutes ago, Kade said:

-Support

That was a minge family.

Just make another name so your bad reputation doesn't come back because if they do get blacklisted nothing will change with your rep.

Agreed. Just like the Yuki ban appeal, bringing back the PD name will just push old players away that have come back and realized that PD is still a thing. Alot of people were extremely aggravated by your Family, and the new one, WM, is wreaking just as much havoc as that one did.

-Support

1 hour ago, Rhenic said:

WM is Chiken’s family. 

+support

Honestly it’s just a name like all of these ban appeals. If he did go make another family it’d be under the same leadership, he could get the same members, and it’d be the same family just under a different name.

• Like 1

logan2.png

+/- Support

Names carry a lot of memories in humans

for example, if you took a tragic event such as WW2 or Vietnam and named a new thing the same name then told a Vet who served in one of those wars about the new thing, the name would still bring back bad memories and experiences even if the new meaning is a very happy or fun thing

17 hours ago, Kade said:

-Support

That was a minge family.

Just make another name so your bad reputation doesn't come back because if they do get blacklisted nothing will change with your rep.

It was such a minge fam. The people in it, the idea of it and just the actions taken by them where all causing problems and making people un-happy. 

5 hours ago, Felix said:

+Support

Its just a family name. If he really wanted he could just make another one and get everyone in it from the PD

I mean back when PD was still around it was pretty mingy but they deserve a second chance

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

19 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

Agreed. Just like the Yuki ban appeal, bringing back the PD name will just push old players away that have come back and realized that PD is still a thing. Alot of people were extremely aggravated by your Family, and the new one, WM, is wreaking just as much havoc as that one did.

-Support

I do agree the wm family breaks NLR/rdm/ failrp a lot     and it does remind me of the yuki family a lot tbh. But that's what happens when a family is poorly maintained and no consequences are given out to the minge players, but for the PD family they never did anything wrong in my eyes  , they were just a standard  crime family I honestly rarely seen them break rules, but that could just be  the time I joined the server.

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King