Should i be Senior Mod  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be a Senior Mod

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Toxitman

What is your steam name?:  [GL] Toxitman

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:176086493

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)  Yes, Currently staff on police rp

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Late 2017 early 2018

What date did you make your forums account?  June ,13

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?  Moderator

How many warns do you have on the server? 0      https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/949591360463648472/885257C99ABCB5FC540A429B82F1FA2AF8F2361D/

Have you donated? Yes, 60$USD

What rank are you applying for? Senior Mod

Are you staff on a different server (BE HONEST): No

Have you read the staff guidelines at  

? You will be tested on it: Yes

Time zone: CST

Permission (Senior Mod+ need this) Taco, Hotshot, Dane

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)  I believe I deserve Senior mod because. I'm active on also most all the time. I can handle stressful sits and keep them organized as they go on so it doesn't become a cluster of people yelling at each other. I can give the right punishments to people.. If I see someone new or just didn't know the rule I will give  a verbal. But if they RDM for example I will give them a warning for RDM. I do not target people. I will never take sides and give a fair opinion in sits. I will live up to what I did wrong. If I do something wrong I will suck up to it and tell SMT if something goes wrong and tell them immediately.  I am responsible I know I am responsible for everything I do and anything I do wrong I know I and responsible for it.  I am mature. I am mature and I never minge or break any rules when on and off duty. I will also follow all rules from the MOTD and Staff Hand Book.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?   If someone was mass rdming I would bring them to a roof top. If they started cursing I would try to calm them down. If the refuse to stop I would gag them. If they started cussing in chat I would mute them. Then I would warn them for Mass RDM, Not listening to staff, And if they said something disrespectful I would warn them for staff dis. Then I would call over a admin+ to minge them for 10,000 secs.

Edited by Toxitman

+Support

Mature

Semi-Active, only thing to improve

Nice guy

Toxit boi

Good LUCK!

• Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-Inactive as Staff (could be tinezones)

-mature  

Other then that good luck only thing you need to fix is your activity 

Agreed but app could use major work. Lots of grammatical error and content is repetitive and doesn’t make me think you took time or even read back over your app. +/- from me but this app doesn’t show you really care

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-Inactive as Staff (could be tinezones)

-mature 

-good app 

Other then that good luck only thing you need to fix is your activity 

4 hours ago, cherry force said:

Agreed but app could use major work. Lots of grammatical error and content is repetitive and doesn’t make me think you took time or even read back over your app. +/- from me but this app doesn’t show you really care

• Thanks 1

-Support, I'm sorry to say this but I barely see you on the server, TeamSpeak and on the forums. Also, your Question 14 has a lot of very simple grammar mistakes as well as punctuation. Question 15 is quite similar with simple grammar mistakes as well as punctuation.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

7 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

-Support, I'm sorry to say this but I barely see you on the server, TeamSpeak and on the forums. Also, your Question 14 has a lot of very simple grammar mistakes as well as punctuation. Question 15 is quite similar with simple grammar mistakes as well as punctuation.

Tbh Thats pretty rude.

Edited by soulness

4 hours ago, soulness said:

Tbh Thats pretty rude.

Explain how it's rude, I am stating something that I see wrong in an application, I don't really see how that is rude.

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

18 hours ago, Felix said:

+/-Support

Activity as STAFF could improve

other than that you're a good guy

good app

Agreed, get your activity up on ataffing is my advice

Edited by [GL] Phill

That bald Aussie Guy