2 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Yes
    • No

Ingame Name:  Toxitman

From a scale of 1-10 how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain):

8. I know most of the rules and scenarios of NTF

Why should we allow you to have the  position? (At least 150 words):

I think I should have this High Command spot because I can be active. I can get on almost everyday to help out and lead NTF. I have leading experience. As of now I am a captain of Police RP EMS and I have commanded many people and lead them. I am kind when it comes to I can be nice to people for doing their job but If they don't I can show them how I can be not nice but not to the point of anger issues. I will keep things up to date and make sure everyone is informed of new rules and new announcements. I will keep thing organized to the best of my ability. I will make sure this organization will not become minge. I will punish people who do minge depending on what they did. I will listen to management and also other high commands if something goes wrong or if the want to criticize NTF on what we could improve on. I will always follow the rules of the NTF S.O.P and the MOTD.

How active would you say you could be be? (Longer the better):

I can be on 3-4 hours a day if you need but sometimes I need to staff on police rp

Do you Have bronze donator rank or higher? Yes I have silver rank

Also, you must pm me on the forums with a link to a SOP that you would have for the branch! The better the SOP, the better your chances for being accepted!

Yep.