Guardians Site Administrator Application

Mute

Guardians Site Administration App  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I Become A Site Administrator // Director?

• Yes
    • No

The Following File Is Claimed By The SCP Foundation 

phaeton-holland-scp-concrete2.thumb.jpg.cbd8cc246f5c3e76abee440d36f5ddba.jpg

!WARNING!

THE FOLLOWING ENTRY IS CLEARANCE LEVEL 5/4000 | UNAUTHORIZED ENTRY WILL RESULT IN MEMETIC AGENT ACTIVATION RESULTING IN CLASS [] CARDIAC ARREST FOLLOWING DEATH
!WARNING!

So, you're still here...Activating Class [] Memetic Agent

Image result for SCP Memetic Kill Agent

Vital Signs Detected

Opening File "Guardian [REDACTED]"

.........V.........

Ingame Name:  Site Security Guard Guardian

From a scale of 1-10, how is your knowledge of lore? (Explain): 10

Why should we allow you to have the position? (At least 300 words): You should allow me to have the Site Administrator position because I have an Elite History within the past of SCP. I have been researching the SCP Universe for around five (5) years and have continued to learn more, I've made two SCP's which have given me insight on how an SCP works and fulfills. I have history and excellence into leading a site. I have a history as a Site Administration // O5 Administrator Council. I want to become this position, so I may help the site exceed into success. I want to become Site Administrator so I may help others in leading the branches they are assigned once they have been elected. I will show others a true role model and help them in many ways. In the history I have, I have helped many servers gain popularity and Serious Roleplay. As a Site Administrator, I will hope you will entrust me with the rank so I may help each and every branch to succeed. As a Site Administrator, I will write all of the documents and rosters so others can understand their rules into their specific branches. I will write the Site Rules so that others may enforce it. I will enforce Site Procedures and Site Protocol. I can and will show true passion as a Site Director/Administrator. I will introduce ideas when needed and create High Command Meetings. I'd love to have the chance as a Site Administrator so I can show true passion in the SCP Universe. If I do become a Site Administrator I will act immediately into helping the facility. I will keep minges, trolls, and anarchists out of Officer/High Command positions for as long as possible so we may have a smooth running on SCP RP Gaming light Roleplay. Please give me this opportunity so I may show my knowledge and honor in this tradition of SCP Roleplay.

How would you lead the branches? (At least 100 words): I will lead the branches with strictness and complete supervision to make sure nothing is out of order. Of course, I will have some lax here and there but we need to keep loyalty and complete order within the SCP Foundation. I will lead all of the branches to the same goal and have their success criteria completed. Along with it I will assign people their correct ranks once needed and will have them lead once needed. I will assist Commanders, Heads, or/and Chiefs with their branches if needed. I will lead branches into the goals of the SCP Foundation. 

How active would you say you could be? (Longer the better): I can be on every day or almost every day from 4 to 8:30. On weekends I can be on from 9 AM to 10 PM.

Edited by Mute