VIP Job Suggestions

Oki

What you want to see? -  I want to see the server possibly adding more jobs for the VIP's since what you get right now is very minimum and is not that much fun if you have purchases VIP.

Why should we add it? - It would boost the amount of people that might want to purchases VIP being that you will be able to get access to exclusive jobs that no one else gets. It would also serve as a more fun experience for VIP's since they can now be on more classes instead of waiting for a certain criminal or class to open with slots.

What are the advantages of having this? - People who have purchased VIP/+ have a wider variety of classes to choose from and to have fun on instead of just one criminal class which only has 10 slots and everyone wants to be. More people might buy VIP/+ because of the new classes.

Who is it mainly for? - All VIPs and VIP+'s

Links to any content - 

VIP Gun Dealer - A VIP Gun Dealer would be a gun dealer selling VIP only exclusive guns to everyone and these guns would be better than what the average gun dealer is selling. Would have a maximum 3 Slots. (EX- Selling chainsaws, swords, heavy guns, breaching charges, keypad crackers, Pro Lockpick (Better than lockpicks).

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=110138917&searchtext=Suit (Trenchcoat model would be great)

VIP Breacher - This class would consist of having a breaching charge, and some sort of heavy styled gun and would have a maximum of 3 slots, being that it is a bit over powered. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1521270658&searchtext=Heavy

VIP Hitman - This class would consist of a sniper and a silenced weapon used to take out personnel that their customers have purchased to be killed. Would have a maximum of 2 slots.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=227312918&searchtext=Hitman

VIP Police Dog - Even though this class might be part of police it would be the police dog riding alongside the police. 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=479336353&searchtext=german+shepherd

I can not remember any other ideas for jobs but if you have any VIP job suggestions leave a comment below with the model and name! ?

6 minutes ago, [DN] MrMuffinTuffin [A] said:

VIP Gun Dealer - A VIP Gun Dealer would be a gun dealer selling VIP only exclusive guns to everyone and these guns would be better than what the average gun dealer is selling. Would have a maximum 3 Slots. (EX- Selling chainsaws, swords, heavy guns, breaching charges, keypad crackers, Pro Lockpick (Better than lockpicks).

pretty sure advanced gun dealer is a vip job

+/- support

I agree that there probably could be more VIP jobs. Advanced gun dealer is VIP though, and I definitely don't think that vip's should be given abusable tools like breaching charges just because they donate. I like the  vip hitman idea though. Dog is probs a no from me too though, and is usually used by higher up staff, and could probably be abused. VIP+ also get FBI whitelist, but the VIP Hitman is my favorite part of this suggestion.

40 minutes ago, cherry force said:

+/- support

I agree that there probably could be more VIP jobs. Advanced gun dealer is VIP though, and I definitely don't think that vip's should be given abusable tools like breaching charges just because they donate. I like the  vip hitman idea though. Dog is probs a no from me too though, and is usually used by higher up staff, and could probably be abused. VIP+ also get FBI whitelist, but the VIP Hitman is my favorite part of this suggestion.

Banned from Signatures - Valk - DNR - 11/25/17

-Support

Advanced Gun Dealer - your VIP gun dealer

VIP Breacher - join a tac department, we don't want random people walking around blowing people up with explosives.

VIP Hitman - alright idea, maybe like the assassin with a starting weapon and armour

VIP Police Dog - do dogs play on computers?

When there were police K-9s for ARU, it was a bit mingy and doesn't have much RP behind it as they can't actually act as real police dogs

Edited by -Unknown-

Retired Deputy Commissioner Bob Bob 1K51

11 hours ago, cherry force said:

+/- support

5 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

VIP Breacher - join a tax department, we don't want random people walking around blowing people up with explosives.

VIP Hitman - alright idea, maybe like the assassin with a starting weapon and armour

When there were police K-9s for ARU, it was a bit mingy and doesn't have much RL behind it as they can't actually act as real police dogs

^^

7 hours ago, -Unknown- said:

-Support

VIP Breacher - join a tax department, we don't want random people walking around blowing people up with explosives.

When there were police K-9s for ARU, it was a bit mingy and doesn't have much RL behind it as they can't actually act as real police dogs

On 11/23/2018 at 8:00 AM, -Unknown- said:

-Support

VIP Breacher - join a tac department, we don't want random people walking around blowing people up with explosives.

When there were police K-9s for ARU, it was a bit mingy and doesn't have much RP behind it as they can't actually act as real police dogs

100 % Agree, 

-Support

-Support

-/+ Support

-Support NO WAY

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

+ support for VIP hitman be something a bit better than the currant assassin we have now say they could spawn in with a certain amount of armour and a suppressed weapon of sort and be able to charge a bit extra for their services.

- support for the rest.

VIP gun dealer is the advanced gun dealer

breacher is just No, if you want to be a breacher join one of the great Tac departments we have on offer here

As for VIP police dog as someone stated before it was sorta in place when ARU was a thing and has no rp to it

Edited by [GL] Phill

Signature.png

On 11/22/2018 at 11:05 PM, cherry force said:

+/- support