This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: TriGGs

Steam Name: [GL] TriGGs

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:127659306

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How often are you on TeamSpeak? Daily for 3-5 hours

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes, Razer Kraken Headset Mic

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I want to join the support team because I want to be a friendly face to new members of the community, and I want to positively influence the server and its players. I often find that players will call an admin because they have waited in support channels for more than an hour. I want to put an end to this frustration in the player base, and take one thing off the players and SMT's back. I believe that if I am given a role on the support team, I will continue to positively influence the community, and have a lasting effect on the player base. 

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I believe that by adding another support member, the support staff will continue to operate efficiently and leave lasting effects on new and old members of the community.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? I would greet them respectfully and ask them about their problem. I would then take appropriate action, be it giving them a tag, answering a question, or referring them to the appropriate staff member.

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

• Fame locked this topic