False ticket punishments

Ronin

There needs to be a punishment allowed for PD giving false tickets.  Such as when I got arrested for robbing a store.  Which is fine, I robbed it.  Then an OFC gives me a 1k ticket for robbing the store.  I was told to tell staff, I did and was told there wasn't anything they could do to him, except tell him not to do that.  I feel there should be some sort of punishment allowed to be handed out, as what's to stop them from ticketing a car for the max amount, if nothing is going to be done to them?

image.thumb.png.e48f4ae3ad1677fd0318fc502951e09b.png

Edited to add: He also admitted to shooting out my tires for the same reason, which nothing was done about as well.

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

Maybe I feel that a change should be made.  Maybe I want to see what others think before making an actual suggestion.  And also you told me to put this up on forums...

Edited by [GL]Anarchy moat.gg

I'm sure PD command have a way to deal with this.

That being said, I can imagine new OFC's and lower ranks may not be familiar with the MOTD ticket prices and what they should be, so they should get talked to and informed. If it is a higher rank doing it, it could possibly be considered corruption (using the ticket book/authority to enforce their own rules/extort money), which I'm also sure command would be able to deal with.

Would adding a fine for robberies and gen stores be an option though? Like if a suspect gets caught, shouldn't the money they stole be returned? (just an idea)