VelvetyBinkie33 second staff app

VelvetyBinkie33

Should i be allowed Trial-Moderator?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should i be allowed Trial-Moderator?

1. What is your in-game name?:  VelvetyBinikie33

2. What is your steam name?:[GL] VelvetyBinkie33

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:196521441

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) no

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) about when my account was created at the start of july 

6. What date did you make your forums account? july 9

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? user

8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 6

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? T-mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? nope

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: GMT

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)   I am very active and I think I would be able to help the community I am respectful and will not disrespect anyone I will take any punishment I am given and I will not argue with the person dealing the punishment. I would just love to help this great community and get to know more people and help them. I am not easy temped and will keep my calm to the best of my ability I will be as active as I can to help people and sort there problems and I know the rules quite well.I will not complain about getting kicked for what ever reason it is. I will work hard and be on as much as possible. I am very active and am on nearly every day having fun and role playing and I will be active on staff and if staff get low when I am in another job I will switch to administration.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?        first I would bring them to a roof top and jail then try to calm them down for about 1 minute then if continue I will gag them then I will tell them that they will be receiving  a couple warns: mass RDM and staff diss and a 10000sec minge then I will ask if they have to say any thing for them self then ungag if curse again I will regag them and get admin plus to minge 10000 sec.

4 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

+ Support 

Active 

Friendly 

Good app 

Very active ingame, knows the rules, and a good app! Good luck!

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png