Dragonslayer's trial-mod app

Smaug

1. What is your in-game name?: Dragonslayer

2. What is your steam name?: Dragonslayer295

3. What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:98771849

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) yes, I was staff on gaminglight but got kicked due to inactivity (on the forums)

5. What date did you start playing in the community? (roughly) october 2016

6. What date did you make your forums account: December 8, 2016

7. Current rank on the server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not an RP Rank)? member
  8. How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot)? 2 (both from 2016) https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1560901762

9. Have you donated? no

10. What rank are you applying for? trial mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)? no ( i only play a PVP server and they are stupid picky with choosing staff)

12. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: yes

13. Timezone: US EST

14. Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this): armyguy

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum). I believe I deserve the rank of trial-mod is that I know how to deal with situations and I know that people can be... well let's just say not nice and I know how to keep my cool( i think it mildly funny when someone gets mad at me) in a sit. I also can like to watch RP situations from afar, like chases, robberies, and shootouts just to make sure that if someone does break a rule they don't have 20 people yelling at them for it while they wait for staff. I also enjoy interacting with the server so I can improve it for example if someone has 23 minutes on the server and they break NLR I won't warn them right away I will them to read the motd and I will give them a second chance so they don't get on the server with a bad start and also so they don't think the staff are bad and they are willing to help. I also can help people out by explaining why what they did was wrong and I can "show" them where it is in the motd and what they can do for it to not happen again. so, in conclusion, I believe I deserve the rank of trial-mod because, I can keep calm in a sit, can interact with the server well, and I can explain to the person what they did wrong and how they can make sure they don't do it again.

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would bring him to a rooftop that is far away and try to calm them down, I would try for about a minute then I would tell them if you don't you will get warned, and if they proceed to yell and curse at me I would give them a warning for Mass RDM, and Staff Dis and them minge them for 10,000 seconds.

41 minutes ago, Tim Brown said:

+/- Support

- Forums account very Inactive 

- Wrong answer to #15 (T-Mod can’t minge for 10K seconds)

+/- Decent application 

+ Previous Staff experience 

+ Long Time Member

MAKE A POLL...

Edited by CHEETO

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

+/- Support

- Forums account very Inactive 

- Wrong answer to #15 (T-Mod can’t minge for 10K seconds)

+/- Decent application 

+ Previous Staff experience 

+ Long Time Member

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png