Dane

Regarding Cadet Training Sessions

Hello Officers of the Rockford City Police Department,

This is a message to Sergeants regarding their Cadet training sessions. PD Command is aware that most of you Sergeants are not doing training or are refusing to train Cadets.

We have been getting a lot of reports of Sergeants regarding this issue, such as Cadets having to wait more than 30 minutes to get trained, Sergeants refusing to train after being told multiple times and instead just goes to Citizen and pretends to AFK until another Sergeant goes to the train the Cadet.

We are getting fed up with this behavior of Sergeants as this is getting completely ridiculous and disappointing, and if you have this kind of behavior, Command will find out and you will be removed off of Sergeant and demoted to Corporal or below, and you will not be promoted for a long time until you have improved your attitude and until you are ready to take the duty of a Sergeant.

Starting from today, Command will be expecting Sergeants to start improving their Cadet training activity. Command will also be expecting Sergeants to improve the quality of their training sessions. We are expecting our officers to be better on their job, because usually nowadays, Officers are saying that they are not properly trained by Sergeants, hence why we have unprofessional officers.

By reading this, if you are a Sergeant, Master Sergeant or Sergeant Major, you fully agree to continue the duty of a Sergeant, and to improve the quality of your current training sessions to be a lot more better, as well as to take the duty to supervise units correctly and efficiently. Please reply with "Read and Understood" after reading this.

We would like to thank you for taking your time to read this little announcement. We had to announce this issue as this is getting more and more ridiculous and we, PD Command would like to see some improvements on the training sessions done by our Sergeants. If you have any questions regarding this issue, please come speak to a Command member in TS or PM a Command member on the forums.

Sincerely,

Assistant Chief of Police Dane and the entirety of the Police Command

Edited by Dane
  • Like 2

If i have to talk to you more then 2 times about this you will be demoted.

love CPT Chad ❤️

• Gaminglight Love 1

I want to see "Read and Understood" comments under this post.

Edited by Matthew

Read and Understood. 

If sergeants cannot take the responsibility of training cadets, they will just be demoted to a corporal.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

Read and Understood. 

If sergeants cannot take the responsibility of training cadets, they will just be demoted to a corporal.

I agree with u

Read and Understood

-SM Haley 1B78

Edited by Mika

10-4 also one more thing if you asking other sgt+ to train and you are a sgt+ just don’t ask bc you and your fellow officers have to do it to so don’t ask just do it it only take 5-10 mins to do it. Also if you are training a cad that won’t listen to you than you don’t have to train them call an admin if you have to 

- SM John Kill

Read and understood. Whenever im on and there is training I will watch and make sure everything is going good.

I've had multiple incidents in regards to this issue, and those individuals have already been removed from their Sergeant position. This is not just a suggestion, it's an order. Sergeant's are required to train, it is part of your duties, let this serve as a warning, as command is enforcing this.

- Colonel Hooplaa

I'm going to be doing the same as Chad. If I ask you to train more than twice, you will be demoted.

~Captain Rhenic

Read and to be Understood