Car prices

[GL]Ghost

What you want to see? - i wanna see these car prices lowered. $30 mil for a car is not realistic at all. And having a dodge challenger cost more than a lambo is kinda dumb. I think they lambos should be 5 mil and the challengers be 1 million and the gtr be like 2.5 million  

Why should we add it? - its more realistic and more people can have these cars 

What are the advantages of having this? - it is better rp and more people will like the server bc they wont have to grind for days just to get a dodge challenger  

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

11 minutes ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Massive -support

There are tons of super cheap cars available that works perfectly fine if u want to go from A to B. 

This economy was (and still is) quite broken and so it’s just good to have cars to spend the ridiculous amounts of many people can get. 

^^

1 hour ago, ArmyGuy said:

This is because of what the economy is 

It's easy to make money 

Not at all I could only make 700k in 4 hours with a whole factory of lean barrels the other day

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

1 hour ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Massive -support

There are tons of super cheap cars available that works perfectly fine if u want to go from A to B. 

This economy was (and still is) quite broken and so it’s just good to have cars to spend the ridiculous amounts of many people can get. 

Agreed.

7 hours ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Massive -support

8 hours ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Massive -support

8 hours ago, Felix said:

The car prices fit our economy. In real life you dont have everybody having 1million+.

-Support

23 hours ago, [AWOL] Jojo said:

Massive -support