Jet's TMOD App

Jet

Should Jet Be A Trial Mod  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Jet Be A Trial Mod

• Yes (Give Reason)
    • No (Give Reason)

1. What is your in-game name?: FBI SSA Jet KGB7

2. What is your steam name?: [KILO] J. Wilson (KILO is a clan between me and some friends)

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:71952180

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a HA, DOS (Director of Staff), and a General Manager at Revival Servers and I was a HA at Icefuse.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) So I came to the community on January 8th of last year but i left for a year and just came back a month or 2 ago (4 Days in game time though)

6. What date did you make your forums account? January 18, 2017

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2 but I was new

9. Have you donated? Revert back to question 7!

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for Trial Mod

11. Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?? No

12. Have you read the handbook? ou will be tested on it: Yes I have!

13. Timezone: EST (I am on the varsity swimming team so my time on the server will be limited as I have 2-3 meets a week)

14. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

15. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I should be staff for several reasons.One reason is that I am experienced and I can tell you how. I worked my way from TMOD to Director of Staff at Revival Servers before they removed the position. I then went to another server of theirs and made my way back up to HA and GM before leaving due to reasons I shall not discuss. After Revival Servers I went to Icefuse where I made my way BACK up the Chain of Command and got HA before resigning shortly after due to school, JROTC, life, etc. I will say one of my downfalls is my activity but I will try my hardest to be on when I can but because I play soccer and I have games 2-3 days a week and practice the rest of that week, I am limited on my time on the server. Another reason I feel I should be chosen for this duty is cause I am well known, calm, and just a guy who knows the rules well! I thank you for taking the time to read my application and I hope you have a great day!   (195 words)

16. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would freeze them to avoid them from jumping off or trying to kill more people. I would then talk to them calmly trying to be respectful and ignore all the cursing but if he keeps doing it I will warn him for Staff disrespect, NITRP, and MassRDM and then I would call an admin+ after going through the proper COC so they can minge him for 1 hour! If that doesn't work I would then request a ban for a few days to a week and then the situation would be settled.

Edited by Jet Hazard

-/+Support

- Great guy and very mature

- Been with the community for a while

- Activity could be better

- You forgot to awnswer the question asking if you are staff on another server

- Seems very knowledgeable 

Overall, I think Jet deserves a chance at staff as long as he improves his activity.

Good luck jet! ❤️

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

5 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-/+Support

Overall, I think Jet deserves a chance at staff as long as he improves his activity.

Good luck jet! ❤️

Signature.png

6 hours ago, Timmemes said:

-/+Support

Good luck jet! ❤️

On 11/19/2018 at 2:05 PM, Timmemes said:

-/+Support

Good luck jet! ❤️