This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: nathenisSocool

Steam Name: nathenisSocool

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:86314244

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes I am

How often are you on TeamSpeak? everyday

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes my mic is $100

What timezone are you in? Eastern standard time

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+)

I thoroughly enjoy playing for the community and I want the chance to be part of the team and help as the community grows. I also want to maintain the high standard for the community has by preventing rule breakers from ruining everyone else's experience I am very active on the the community so I will be available to staff most of the time. This will help the community grow as frequent simulations and events motivate people to play on the community and stay for longer periods of time.I am also a very friendly person and will not cause any conflict within the server and people also don’t have to be afraid to ask for my help.I will be very committed to my role and provide good ideas for events and also do my best with all the standard staffing duties like whitelisting etc so people don't have to wait ages for a staff member to help them.I have a good understanding of teamspeak and how to handle staff situations. I have a good knowledge about how the community works. Im very experienced in the game which is shown through my several hours on the game. Finally i'm very adaptable and can be relied on and trusted to complete a task.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I think I could affect the support staff in a positive way because I am loyal humorous I’m not Mingy and I know most of the people in the community and I think I could be a great addition to the support team

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels?
I would say Welcome to gaminglights teamspeak server how may I help you today?

If they have been with us for some time I would say welcome to the support room how can I assist you today?
Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability?
yes I have read the rules and regulations and I promise to uphold them to the best of my ability

Edited by nathenisSocool

On 11/19/2018 at 9:08 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

+/-Support

-Never seen in ts

-Barely Seen on forums

-Application is good

-Good Luck, Billy!!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic