Garth's Introduction.

Garth

Wow, this is really late partly due to the fact that I had no idea this was a thing. But anyway, hi, I'm Garth. I've been on the PRP server since late April, but I only started consistently playing around August. Before I came to Gaminglight PRP, I played and staffed on another server for around five months, and eventually got bored of it. This is around the time I started consistently playing. Some stuff about me: I like training to an unhealthy extent, I'm still in high school, I'm not over the age of twenty to some people's disbelief, and my main department is the Rockford State Police. It's nice to meet all of you if I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you before!

On 11/19/2018 at 10:44 AM, Garth said:

Wow, this is really late partly due to the fact that I had no idea this was a thing. But anyway, hi, I'm Garth. I've been on the PRP server since late April, but I only started consistently playing around August. Before I came to Gaminglight PRP, I played and staffed on another server for around five months, and eventually got bored of it. This is around the time I started consistently playing. Some stuff about me: I like training to an unhealthy extent, I'm still in high school, I'm not over the age of twenty to some people's disbelief, and my main department is the Rockford State Police. It's nice to meet all of you if I haven't had the pleasure of meeting you before!

this is really late 

• Bread locked this topic