Phil's 48hr notice

Phil

Its been a blast being apart of the department and i have loved every minute riding with you guys and i have nothing but love and respect for everyone in SRT. II'm putting my 48hr notice in due to my inactivity/lack of activity and also for the fact that I'm trying to focus myself on my staffing duties and PD which i have neglected. I do hope that later on down the track i may be able to return to such a great department it has been a honour riding with yall.

I'd like to end this by thanking robs and chase for training me and being a great mentor to me whilst i was in the department.

I'd also like to thank SRT command for making SRT what it is and making it something that i looked forward to playing whenever i could.

This is SRT PFC Phil 1M96 signing off.

Edited by [GL] Phill
  • Sad 1

That bald Aussie Guy

Noted and marked. It was one hell of a ride with you as well Phil, I hope that even though you’re leaving the department you’re not leaving it’s people. We’re all here to cheer you on in your future endeavors and we’d like if you kept in touch with us as well. Good luck Phil!

- Special Response Team CoCommander Blitzton 1K67

• Thanks 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -