A complaint towards a staff member

Bwuaka

Hello, sorry to be that guy and make a complaint but personally, I was offended and wanted to share what happened to us.

basically me and my friend were getting arrested for no exact reason and suddenly my friend who's name was Joseph03 got angry because they wouldn't tell us why and he was shouting (Mic spamming) which I understand is unacceptable keep in mind I did nothing wrong apart from stick up for myself..  straight after that a government official rolled up by the name of quacked or something started saying "I know English slang" and was impersonating us and at one point swearing just being really immature towards me and my friend and I decided to see what rank he was on the server so I pressed Tab and I saw he was a moderator.

We do not have any evidence but hopefully, he can own up and apologize not only to me but to everyone who was there for him to be setting an example on the server and then going around doing that is a big heads up lol.

I understand both sides were in the wrong and just want the person to understand what he did was wrong. 

Thank you,

Bwuaka.

[Edit] - His name is Quake

Edited by Bwuaka