Panic Button in PLOGS

Pwhit

Should it be added?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? - The panic button and when it happened to be added into the !plogs and who did it

Why should we add it? - Allows staff to see if someone broke FailRP while being kidnapped or other things. I think that it would definitely make things a lot better for staff and easier so its not always going to be a "no i didnt" "yes you did" situation.

What are the advantages of having this? - Can prevent people from lying to staff and allows the staff to find out if players are breaking FailRP when being kidnapped or in other situations

Who is it mainly for? - Staff

Links to any content - None

Edited by Pwhit

1 hour ago, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

it is not that needed becuse we can see when they press the panic buttons when we are on staff

I think its more so for logs when they press their panic as in the exact time so you can compare to when someone adverts kidnap comms smashed etc etc atleast thats what im assuming thats what pwhit means

Signature.png

11 hours ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

as jeff stated the admin job is now classed as a goverment offical so with that in mind they can see the panic buttons already

Yes but I want to have it included so we can see specifically what time it was pressed and then what time the (example) kidnap advert happened

10 hours ago, Dane said:

+Support

If it is possible, yes.

I agree, i may not be an trial moderator on policeRP but it has happened to me were i pressed my panic before they adverted then I get in trouble it's kind of op in a way

EX Secret Secret Service ASAIC, EX DOC CPL, EX EMS, EX ARU MSGT, EX Staff Moderator 

PD MSGT, Secret Service SSA Reserve

+support

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png