• No

In-Game Name: USMC FORECON VCMDR Quinn

Steam Name: [GL] bahremu

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90955128

Are you a Moderator+?  Yes, I am on MilitaryRP

How often are you on TeamSpeak?  Quite often but not enough

Do you have a working quality mic? Yes

What timezone are you in? EST

Why would you want to join our Support team( 100 words+) I would like to join the Support team because I enjoy helping out others and I want to make sure everyone gets the help they need, even if it's a tiny little thing like "how do I join a channel?" and other small or big reasons. Even if somebody is angry at me, I can keep my cool and continue with what I need to say or do.I can harness my anger and I can take it out my games and not on the players I’m helping with. I can make player feel good on what their doing or make them feel like they did the right thing and not the terrible thing as in saying somebody is using a soundboard in a place they shouldn't or if somebody is mic spamming and they won't stop or their mute button isn't working.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way? I would only use kind words to make the staff and clients feel welcome and have them feel like they belong in this community

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our support channels? Hi this is Quinn from Gaminglight Support, how may I be of assistance today?

Have you read our rules and do you promise to uphold all those rules to the best of your ability? Yes

Edited by bahremu
Misread a question

On 11/19/2018 at 10:06 PM, Jeff Junior said:

-support 

-no effort in app 

feels like you rushed this app I recommend you to look true it and work on it. 

Other then that good luck 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

• Fame locked this topic