More Jobs

Jet

20 hours ago, John Kyle said:

+ Support for the Vice President

I feel like SS need someone else to protect as well instead of random citizens saying they are the VP. It will help my team by pushing our skill by having to be in 2 places at once and having 2 important people to protect. It would hella have to be a Mike Pence model. The senators are useless and would be annoying to keep in control though. I feel like this would keep my SS's RP up to a maximum!

+ Support

Only for the Vice President, though. A whole cabinet would be unnecessary for the amount of players on the server, but a Vice President could, much like in real life, act as a "backup" if the president dies. Therefore, another election wouldn't have to happen if only the president died because the VP would take over.

On 11/17/2018 at 10:12 AM, Wolfgangg said:

+Support 

If you’re trying to actually be serious with this roleplay, however, and not sound ridiculous, Rockford state, just like every single other state in the US would have to have a mandatory restriction of only two senators and no more.

The House of Representatives is an entirely different story and their number is purely decided on the population of the state. Might be cool to try and create population tables if people are willing to go that in-depth.

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

On 11/17/2018 at 6:17 PM, Wolfgangg said:

I would personally like to see a VP, first wife and possibly a job like Presidents child, to make a first family to increase roleplay for SS.

You’re already allowed to RP as Prez’s family, but the rules are that SS can kick you out for being a minge. 

On 11/19/2018 at 11:17 PM, John Kyle said:

+ Support for the Vice President

I feel like SS need someone else to protect as well instead of random citizens saying they are the VP. It will help my team by pushing our skill by having to be in 2 places at once and having 2 important people to protect. It would hella have to be a Mike Pence model. The senators are useless and would be annoying to keep in control though. I feel like this would keep my SS's RP up to a maximum!

I think a vp is a great idea. Gives pres someone to interact with that isnt protecting him and adds rp for SS and Pres, as well as add another high value target for crims that needs to be protected.

One note I wanna make is if he is added, the assassination rule should be looked at. I think requiring 30% always  to assassinate shouldn't be a requirement, rather people should be able to assassinate if taxes are high, or rp'able things like crazy rules, policy or behaviors. Just my thoughts