More Jobs

Jet

What you want to see? -  i wish to see a vice president job that the president can elect and we could also add maybe 2-3 senator jobs that are VIP+ jobs or elected idrk

Why should we add it? - Because it would greatly increase roleplay and would allow more people and we could also add maybe 5-6 senator jobs

What are the advantages of having this? - It can boost server population and it will boost roleplay

Who is it mainly for? - The WHOLE server 

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jet Hazard
  • Like 1

+Support 

If you’re trying to actually be serious with this roleplay, however, and not sound ridiculous, Rockford state, just like every single other state in the US would have to have a mandatory restriction of only two senators and no more.

The House of Representatives is an entirely different story and their number is purely decided on the population of the state. Might be cool to try and create population tables if people are willing to go that in-depth.

Edited by Wolfgangg

6 hours ago, [GL] Aaron Hotcher said:

+supprt

- good rp reasons

- would be cool

-/+ Support 

Reasons above

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Cole Phelps said:

+/- Support

We don't need an entire house, just the President and VP

2 hours ago, Stumpy said:

+ I would love it for more RP reasons 

- but like @Cole Phelps said we dont need a entire house only the president and VP

Maybe like 2-3 senators?

32 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

What would they do though? Like there is no real point in having senators. 

They would hold cabinet meetiing with the president to discuss laws and do votes and stuff like htat

+ support

+ Would give SS and FBI more people to protect 

+ Would increase roleplay 

+/- Senators would be a lot to protect. 

The only thing that would need to be addressed if added is an assassination. Would VP automatically become president or would it be a vote?  How would a VP/Senatorial assassination be regulated?  

4 hours ago, AnnieDepressant said:

+ support

+ Would give SS and FBI more people to protect 

+ Would increase roleplay 

+/- Senators would be a lot to protect. 

The only thing that would need to be addressed if added is an assassination. Would VP automatically become president or would it be a vote?  How would a VP/Senatorial assassination be regulated?  

The VP Slot will litterally be a VP, we could probably do another election or something where only the VP and senators can run for office 

Edited by Jet Hazard

+ Support for the Vice President

I feel like SS need someone else to protect as well instead of random citizens saying they are the VP. It will help my team by pushing our skill by having to be in 2 places at once and having 2 important people to protect. It would hella have to be a Mike Pence model. The senators are useless and would be annoying to keep in control though. I feel like this would keep my SS's RP up to a maximum!