Cody's Friend ban appeal

5HG | Speedygungales

Steam Name: Agrow

Ingame Name: Jonathan Bills

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:102960528

Ban Length: Perma Ban (Since 30 September 2017) 

Admin that Banned you: Mr Valkryi3

Reason for Ban: Perm/blacklisted/lying to staff/wiping database

Dispute: 

I believe Jonathan should be unbanned as he was confused at the time of the incident and didnt really know what happened and the angry and pissed off Valk thought he was lying just because he was unsure,he was an amazing FBI agent and one of my friends too.Jonathan was treated poorly and thus dealt the ban hammer like many non-admins have before him. I do believe GL has grown postively ever since Valk left in fact Jonathan was jumping with joy after learning of the fact as it was time he tasted his own medicine
In conclusion,its been over a year since his ban and he would like all of it to be forgiven and forgotten he also made a request of maybe getting his ranks back however he is fine without it he just wants to go back to the lovely server of Post-ValkBanned GL

2 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

-support

1 it should not be you applying for his appeal it should be him.

2 direct threat to gaming light so a yea na I'm good

3 The ban is still well deserved 

His banned from the forums also btw

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

Your friend need to make the ban appeal 

Yeah but he cant his also banned from the forums

1 minute ago, 5HG | Speedygungales said:

His banned from the forums also btw

Yeah but he cant his also banned from the forums

It must have been for a good reason if he was blacklisted acrost the community and the forms because that does not happen often so my verdict stands

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, EternityAgar said:

Get him to make the appeal instead. 

If you is banned on the forums, then simply try TS. 

He is fully banned I believe from ts, and the forums

SCPRP Head of Staff

Lead Discord Administrator 

If he is banned from all forms of communication Forms, ts, ect that most likely also came with a no appeal because no one ever gets blacklisted completely from everything and is allowed to appeal especially for WIPING THE DATABASE I've looked up everything and cant find the ban which means he was banned before the database was fixed. Someone ask Zeeptin or SMT about the situation as they might be able to clear up some of this for us and make this easier to handel 

Edited by War Gamer

spacer.png