Ban Appeal

Jeff Remington

Steam Name: <3 I LOVE BITCHYMAGS <3

Ingame Name: Jeff Remington

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54295600

Ban Length: 9 Months

Admin that Banned you: SWAT SGT Fame XS9

Reason for Ban: Harassment/Bullying/ETC.

Dispute: I was banned for continued issues that I was having with a specific player on the server. We were having issues with one another and we both made mistakes to get a reaction out of one another. I ultimately got banned due to the issues we were having with one another. Although I do not know the name of this player anymore, I do apologize for the mistakes I made. I understand that I made mistakes in dealing with this player, and I never should have handled the situation the way I did. I was banned back in June and have taken 5 months away, but now I would like to come back to the community. I will no longer allow a player to let me get so upset that I choose to respond in a negative manner the way I did the last time I was on. I would like a chance to return to the community and be a better player and RPer than I was when I was last on. This server was one of my favorite to play on, and I want to be able to come back. Once again, I apologize to anyone that was hurt by my actions in the past, and I promise not to behave in this way again. 

+/- SUPPORT

Seems very sincere, and seems to have learned his lesson. Although, bullying is taken very seriously here at Gaming Light. We strongly punish those who do harass and bully others because we want this community to be positive, and stay away from toxicity. If you can further more prove that you have learned your lesson, its a +support from me. Good luck.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

@Timmemes, as well as everyone else, I appreciate you taking the time to comment back. I am not sure how I could further prove to you that I am sincere in what I say other than coming back and proving so to you. I know I will be watched and on a tight leash if permitted to return, and honestly that’s fine. I understand that what I did was the wrong thing to do but the player who I was fighting with would try to get reactions and unfortunately I would respond. I am not going to allow myself to waste time fighting with someone on the internet anymore. If I have an issue with a player moving forward I will just allow staff to handle it. 

11 hours ago, Logan said:

- Support

Although you sound sorry, which I believe that you are bullying of any kind is not acceptable here at GamingLight. We take bullying really seriously and has severe punishments. Just wait out your ban.

Agreed

Signature.png