Should I be a MARSOC?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be a MARSOC?

• Yes
    • No

1.What Is Your In-game Name: Neon

2.What Is Your current Rank?(MGYSGT+): MGYSGT

3.Who Would Like To See You As MARSOC?(Two Officer's): Blackbeard and Quinn

4.Why Should We Trust You With Being a MARSOC?(This Is A Special Force In The U.S): While i'm relatively new to the server, I feel that I have what it takes to become a marsoc. I've been told by my higher ups and other players I am respectful, competent, and mature. Another thing is that I can take orders without complaining, which is a skill which most people seem to lack.

5.Why Do You Want To Be MARSOC (30-50 Words Min): I want to be MARSOC because I feel I could be doing more for the corps. The corps needs well trained and respectful soldiers to thrive and I believe I have what it takes to further my contribution to the corps in this way. Furthermore, I believe that by joining MARSOC I could learn some real leadership skills to be applied inside and outside of the corps. I have a lot to learn, but I believe MARSOC can get me there.

8.What Is Your Timezone?: EST

9.How Often Can You Be On?(How many days/hours a week): I can be on pretty much everyday, unless it becomes physically impossible to do so (i.e. sickness or inaccess to my pc.) In technical terms, I am able to be on more than 40 hrs a week.

10.Are you a well trained & disciplined Soldier?: Yes.

11.How many warns do you have?(Can be checked by !Warns): None.

12.Do you have any Active strikes?(If you do, then you will be denied): No.

13.Are you capable of completing the mission & helping out your team mates any way necessary?: Yes.

USMC MARSOC Oath

"I do solemnly swear  that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey t h e o r d e r s of the President of the United States and t h e o r d e r s of those appointed over me” -Marine MARSOC Oath

Edited by NeonNova

1 hour ago, Androntel said:

Text Color Please - Black doesn’t show up

sure thing!

• Thanks 1

+Support 

Great soldier

Fit for the job

Inluded MARSOC Oath

• Like 1

16 hours ago, marcusthekiller said:

+support