Yuki's Family Ban Appeal

Hannah

8 hours ago, Mika said:

I’m already typing down an entire informational post, SOP, rules of engagement, everything, already finished the roster everything is good to go we just need your approval to do this. Also Asuna has no say anymore as he no longer owns the family name. We have completely new owners (me and Hannah) and we won’t minge like Asuna did. We promise on our little anime hearts. ❤️? (Me and Hannah’s hearts)

So..

+Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

+Support

I see literally no reason why not its simply a name its not like it will be the same exact people besides I feel they should be given a chance to redeem themselves and if it goes the same way it will just be re blacklisted and knowing Hannah I know that won't be happening.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

Mega -support 

I dont want a nother fight between cops and Yukis it destoreyd so much in the Community made ppl lave thanks to it i dont want that tho happend ever again. It  is not Worth it., It will just cause fights and fights that is not needed

we alredy have enough shootouts as it is 

I think that a lot of the ppl that was in the yukis and is high ranking staff is because yukis got banned I maybe wrong whit that but it is my opinion when I look at it they changed as ppl they got super more nicer and it was super fun to rp whit them when they left yukis/family got banned 

veritas and aequitas

penguins

5 minutes ago, Sassi said:

-Support

I dont want AnimeRP on PoliceRP thanks ?

umm.. its not.. nobody is gonna have anime models... its just a family like every other family... rude

“I tried to make ramen in the Coffee pot and it broke everything”

- Andy Dwyer

23 minutes ago, penguin said:

Like what I said earlier I am low command in a department of government it would be silly  to start a  war in any PD or government  trust me I got alot of planed  for this family and it isn't mass shoot outs    that was honestly stupid asf and  even childish  to do so  we aren't   asking for our old family rules back we are asking for our family name and under mikas  control  these shoot outs won't happen we accepted our mistakes and moved on   I understand why a lot of you people are scared of letting us back in the community  our old leader was  very disrespectful  to a lot of people   I want to show every  one what it was like in the Yuki's I treat  my swat members the same way as I did  to them and I bet most of them will agree with my kindness  , every one makes mistakes but its never to late to fix them, thank you. And we never asked any one to leave they did that on there terms ,

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

1 hour ago, Sassi said:

-Support

I dont want AnimeRP on PoliceRP thanks ?

Of course not we aren't going around as anime player models ???

7 hours ago, Hannah King said:

Like what I said earlier I am low command in a department of government it would be silly  to start a  war in any PD or government  trust me I got alot of planed  for this family and it isn't mass shoot outs    that was honestly stupid asf and  even childish  to do so  we aren't   asking for our old family rules back we are asking for our family name and under mikas  control  these shoot outs won't happen we accepted our mistakes and moved on   I understand why a lot of you people are scared of letting us back in the community  our old leader was  very disrespectful  to a lot of people   I want to show every  one what it was like in the Yuki's I treat  my swat members the same way as I did  to them and I bet most of them will agree with my kindness  , every one makes mistakes but its never to late to fix them, thank you. And we never asked any one to leave they did that on there terms ,

Hannah you treat us like we are your kids it’s that level of respect and caring you had for us back in the Yukis. I agree with everything she has said so far. #YukiMom

Edited by Mika

- Andy Dwyer

Alright, you know what,

If you are just fighting for the family name, I don’t see a problem with it. From my understanding you wanted the family unblacklisted (members, sop, etc) so that’s why it was a -Support. I now see that if you care enough about this ban to watch the post practically 24/7 and try to get your point across, this name means something to you guys. I say we give them a shot.

Changed to +support

16 minutes ago, Cole Phelps said:

Alright, you know what,

If you are just fighting for the family name, I don’t see a problem with it. From my understanding you wanted the family unblacklisted (members, sop, etc) so that’s why it was a -Support. I now see that if you care enough about this ban to watch the post practically 24/7 and try to get your point across, this name means something to you guys. I say we give them a shot.

Changed to +support

No those sops and members are black listed for a reason  and I want those to stay in the past xD

• Like 1

This will take a vote from PoliceRP SMT which myself will not be participating in since I was a core member of the Yukis. However, the Yuki name is just banned on POLICERP. Not the entirety of the Community. And deffinitly not on my server.

• Fame locked and unlocked this topic
On 11/13/2018 at 2:30 PM, Cole Phelps said:

-support

when you were on GL before all you did was start shootouts. Now with the EMS rule in play, it will be even worse. As government, we deal with way too many shootouts as is, so having the Yukis back would be awful for RP and the server as a whole 

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

18 hours ago, Milip said:

+Support

I see literally no reason why not its simply a name its not like it will be the same exact people besides I feel they should be given a chance to redeem themselves and if it goes the same way it will just be re blacklisted and knowing Hannah I know that won't be happening.

I agree with alot of people, Alot of problems we gave indeed and alot of people annoyed, I think every Yuki understood that when the Yuki Family was banned for the second time. Most of the old leaders are gone/banned and the remaining people are here to start it up again and bring the family forward as a respactable non-problem giving family, we have learned our lesson, we are here to try it again, a new,fresh start. It broke my hearth when the family got removed and I just want to see it back in a new bright light with a future ahead, anyone who misbehaves we will deal with. This is not the old Yuki but a new one, better rules, better everything. What do you say? Lets give it a try.

+Support 

Imis0mI.png
Former S.W.A.T Commander & J.M.T Member

🌟Best driver of the year award🌟

3 hours ago, Freeze said:

I agree with alot of people, Alot of problems we gave indeed and alot of people annoyed, I think every Yuki understood that when the Yuki Family was banned for the second time. Most of the old leaders are gone/banned and the remaining people are here to start it up again and bring the family forward as a respactable non-problem giving family, we have learned our lesson, we are here to try it again, a new,fresh start. It broke my hearth when the family got removed and I just want to see it back in a new bright light with a future ahead, anyone who misbehaves we will deal with. This is not the old Yuki but a new one, better rules, better everything. What do you say? Lets give it a try.

+Support 

-Support

The Yuki's are the scum of the Earth let their name be forgotten! They damaged to player base on PRP and played by their own rules! That name and family and all the creeps that road with them shall never bare that name! Death to the Yukies or however you spell their foolish name

#VoteRepublican! 

#KeepYukisoutofPRP

#RIPBRUCELEEDCCOMICGUY

31 minutes ago, William K said:

-Support

The Yuki's are the scum of the Earth let their name be forgotten! They damaged to player base on PRP and played by their own rules! That name and family and all the creeps that road with them shall never bare that name! Death to the Yukies or however you spell their foolish name

#VoteRepublican! 

#KeepYukisoutofPRP

#RIPBRUCELEEDCCOMICGUY

Shhh

8 hours ago, William K said:

-Support

#VoteRepublican! 

#KeepYukisoutofPRP

#RIPBRUCELEEDCCOMICGUY

Scum of the earth huh? I’m a little hurt ?

Edited by Mika

- Andy Dwyer

-support 

even though I resigned from the community the yuki family was one of the main things that killed the player base. You made government and criminals alike leave due to you guys always breaking rules and getting away with them. I don’t think the Yuki family coming back would be good for GL. 

You said that you would enforce the MOTD but that was also stated several times by steve and that clearly never happened. I don’t have faith that promise will be kept since it was broken many times in the past. 

I agree with you guys making a new family with a different name, however the Yuki name is banned for a reason. When old players return ready to play and see Yuki, the reason why they left to begin with, then they will just leave again. 

Edited by Injoker

On 11/14/2018 at 10:25 AM, Cole Phelps said:

Alright, you know what,

Changed to +support