Should I Become A T-Mod?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Kraken Be T-Mod

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Kraken

2. What is your steam name?: Kraken 

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:113163036

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I have been staff on Icefuse Mil-RP.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 6/27/2018 (EDITED)

6. What date did you make your forums account? 7/2/2018 (EDITED)

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 0

9. Have you donated? Yes, $67 dollars.

10. What rank are you applying for? T-Mod 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes

12. Timezone: GMT +10:00

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I believe that I would be a good Trial Moderator as I have the time to hop on and take sits when there is a low amount of staff on. I can spend 2 - 5 Hours a day on the servers during the week and probably up to 7 hours on weekends. I am also applying because I have played for a long enough time and read the rules many times to the point that I am now ready to apply for a staff position as I find myself online a lot even when most if not all staff members are not online. I will be highly respectful in any administrative situation even though I can be a bit silly when playing sometimes - I know what is appropriate when it is appropriate and will be mature and fair during every sit I encounter. Another reason would be to teach newer users how to play Police RP and guide them through the rules. I should be chosen for this position due to my dedication towards GamingLight. Ever since I’ve joined GamingLight, (around 5 months ago) I’ve been continuously meeting more and more people, creating everlasting friendships with the community and all of its players. I enjoy the community and I wish to help keep it friendly and chaos-free, unfortunately, there’s a limit on what I can do. When I’m on, I notice the server seems to die off with only a single to no staff on at all, I’d love to give my activeness to the server, ensuring it’s safe and happy at all times. I have played police-RP for about 5 months and have about 1 week of playtime.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First, I would tell to calm down and stop swearing or spamming. If that do not then I would Gag them (Or mute if in chat). Then I would get both sides of the story and explain to him/her that you will be minged for 10,000 seconds, but if they leave I will warn them for LTAP. (EDITED)

16. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

17. Thank you for reading!

18. -Kraken

Edited by Kraken (Police RP)
Dates where wrong

+/- Support

• haven't heard of you before
  • never seen you on
  • Good app

Also did anyone notice that we apparently have 27 months now?! XD

On 11/11/2018 at 8:01 PM, Kraken (Police RP) said:

2. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Around 27/6/2018 XD

• Like 1

spacer.png