• No

In-Game Name: Chad B

Steam Name: [GL]Chad

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:66578410

Are you a Moderator+? Yes

How many post do you have on the website? 259

How often are you online on the forums? Everyday 

What timezone are you in? PST

Why would you want to join our Forum Diplomat team?   I would love to be a part of the form diplomat team because it would give me something else I can do to help out the community, I love and take pride in being a staff member along with being part of the support team, as a member of the forum diplomat team I would moderate chat along with checking as many post as possible, thus making me more active on the forums and interacting with the community more. I read the mission statement and it seems like something I’d excel in and love doing.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, how? I consider myself to have great judgment because I’m always non bias. I made sure to listen to both sides before I make a decision. I’m very aware of what’s right from wrong. I work for my local police department, my job requires me to have great judgment in certain situations I believe I can transfer those skills to being a forum diplomat always doing the right thing to have a great judgment and confident with what I feel is necessary

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming the shoutbox due to getting banned from one of our servers? First I would hide any spammed messages, Next I will personally message the person telling him that they cannot spam chatbox. Being sure to be respectful. I’d then inform them how they can appeal a ban with providing links. At the end of it I would make sure they have no questions or anything in regards to the situation.

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol 

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 9:19 AM, soulness said:

+Support 

• Active on the Forums 
  • Okay Amount of posts 
  • Good Application 

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 3:12 AM, Hooplaa said:

+ Support

• Quite Active on the Forums
  • Good amount of Posts
  • Good Application
  • Respected Staff Member
  • Knowledgeable in gaminglight rules
  • Overall good Staff Member deserves a Chance

Good Luck!

^^^^^^^^^^^

on the first quote sorry I ment to quote hoopla

Edited by Stumpy

On 11/11/2018 at 9:19 AM, soulness said:

+Support 

• Active on the Forums 
  • Okay Amount of posts 
  • Good Application 

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

On 11/12/2018 at 8:12 AM, Hooplaa said:

+ Support

• Quite Active on the Forums
  • Good amount of Posts
  • Good Application
  • Respected Staff Member
  • Knowledgeable in gaminglight rules
  • Overall good Staff Member deserves a Chance

Good Luck!

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP