Major Matthew - Colonel Application

Matthew

Colonel Application  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should Major Matthew 1L25 be a Colonel?

• Yes (Comment why)
    • No (Comment why)

This poll is closed to new votes

Name: MAJ Matthew 1L25

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:419477907

Current rank: Major

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are): 4 weeks

Rank Wanted: Colonel

How many warns do you have? 1

Do you have a Working mic? Yes

Permission (Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): Deputy Commissioner Noot // Chief Kitty // Assistant Chief Dane

Why should you be promoted?:

I think I should be Colonel because I have been active, I am on around everyday (Please keep in mind that my time zone is CST (US) and that I have school from 9 AM EST/1 PM GMT to 4 PM EST/9 PM GMT). And if I do not get on a day, I am usually updating the police officer guide. If you know, I did make that and I having been pouring a lot of effort into that guide to help officers! This guide has helped a lot of officers out and that is my goal, to help all the officers I can. I also believe that guide shows my dedication to the police department and I feel that shows. I have been in low command for a good amount of time, and I feel within that time, I have learned how to do proper demotions/promotions, a talking to, and when to give a verbal warning. Also when hold meetings and trainings and when not to hold them. I have called a lot of people to my office and I believe each officer that walks out of my office, has learned a valuable lesson. In the office that, I am fair and I want to listen to what both officers have to say. I am honest, and not bias towards anyone. And I will choose the best approach for situation. I'm also in different departments: SWAT (FSGT) and FBI as a SNR SA. Being in PD low Command really showed me what you need to be in any type of command. I am ready to enforce/develop the police department more, and have been doing that as a Major, specially with the police officer guide. I love helping officers, specially CDT’s/OFC's/SNR’s, on handling bank and gas station situations, respecting higher-up’s, when to shot/taze, and any other questions they throw my way. I do enjoy helping anyone, and I have highest respect for everyone in PD (and other department), unless you find a way to lose it. I will continue to help anyone that needs it. I know that I've made mistakes, I know I'm younger than you and people judge me on that, but I believe that I'm ready to bring this department to a higher standard, professionalism, and respect as a rank of Major. I have many things to bring to the department: a good decision maker, a leader, calm person, helpful person, motivated individual, and with high professionalism. And I will keep doing those things as a Major I know all, if not almost all, the PD rules and I will keep enforcing them as Colonel or Major.

For these reasons, listed above, I believe I should be a Colonel.

P.S. I also want personally say thank you guys for replying to this App. I would not be here today if it wasn't for you guys/girls. ?Thank you!!!

~MAJ Matthew 1L25

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

If I have any typos, sorry did not catch them. Have a good one!!!  ?And if you have any questions, please PM me!

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

48 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support 

Verey Gucci person

-mature

-Good app

-Active

"Verey Gucci Person" xD

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

MAJOR +SUPPORT ALERT

SUPER ACTIVE

SUPER NICE

SUPER DEDICATED TO PD 

STAFF MEMBER(Knows the rules)

Matthew is a great guy in every way. He helps out officers, trains cadets, and dedicates many hours off duty to help create the department we have today. Thank you for your service. You deserve this promotion. 

+Support 

• Like 1

+Support

• Very Active
  • Extremely Professional
  • Very involved with the PD
  • Has put in countless hours for the benefit of the department
  • Trains Often
  • Great Leader
  • Deserves Colonel

Good Luck my guy! You deserve it!

- Colonel Hooplaa

• Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 3:20 AM, Tom Brown said:

MAJOR +SUPPORT ALERT

SUPER ACTIVE

SUPER NICE

SUPER DEDICATED TO PD 

STAFF MEMBER(Knows the rules)

Matthew is a great guy in every way. He helps out officers, trains cadets, and dedicates many hours off duty to help create the department we have today. Thank you for your service. You deserve this promotion. 

+Support 

MAJOR +SUPPORT

Well said. I see Matthew putting in a LOTof effort to PD. Deserves Colonel. 

• Like 1