DURAMAX KING - Warn Request

snookiebear

22 minutes ago, ArmyGuy said:

This is still technically fear rp, it's not if snookiebear had chances or not to take him, still fear rp

Kind of strange though, how Death was spectating you though at the time snookiebear huh?

Yeah definitely weirded me out. When he had taken my sit in game and we had spoke about it. He said that he has evidence of the situation and watched the whole thing. Once I saw this video, I was like ummm, interesting. But if it wasn’t for this video, I wouldn’t have much evidence for this report. So I thank him for this. 

11 minutes ago, WreckedInRuinz said:

- support

Personally, I think you were targeting him as you guys have had a problem in the past. (trying to get Duramax warned)

If this happens to most cops the second they see Duramax's gun put away they would taze him.

That is just a speculation. 

But would you say that this excuses someone to break a rule? I mean regardless of being targeted or not he still broke the a rule, and there was no way for him to know if it was a set up or not. 

Being targeted is not a problem if you don't break the rules. If you do what you are supposed to do you will be fine being ? or not. 

I go back to my question. Does it excuse someone from rules just because "they are being targeted"? With or without him knowing? 

Lisen i Told duramax i have no beef with him and he even said Yeah were cool dude we dont have beef i am only here to provide the evidence thats it now please dont drag me into this

i aint Part of this Fighting i am just giving my Opinion

Also Reason for spectating was Cause duramax Said he Was Getting Carjacked and All that stuff so i decided to spec him and Caught them Doing it 

I Dont Want no Beef with anyone I am only here for the Evidence that is it Now yall just leave me Outta this that would be Very Thankfull

@WreckedInRuinz

Edited by DeathBringer402

Sorry about my earlier quite, i clearly didnt lokk to closely at the evidence. After going back and seeing duramax with the gun, its a +support from me. Clearly break FearRP.

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Jeffe said:

this whole recording thing seems pretty sus to me

42 minutes ago, Rhenic said:

Except you spectated Garry Kim. Not Duramax... 

Why does it matter how it was recorded? Durmax at that time did not know if he was being recorded or not so his genuine RP reaction was to break the rule and failure to value is life. Just because it was good or bad timing depending on how you look at it.

Even if he was targeted that does not excuse someone from breaking a rule. The reason to put him at gunpoint was there I took a SC for god sake.

It is like saying that when an officer goes undercover and catches a criminal he can't charge him because he was "targeted"

& let's just say he was, just saying, if Duramax would have not broken a rule then we would have not been here. The point is that he broke a rule and just like any player he should be warned. Even if he is a Mod, well known or whoever he is. He is not above the rest of us.

It is sad to see how someone with connections can get away with doing blain rule breaks because his friends think is ok. If this report was on someone else this thread would be filled with huge ass green + support sings everywhere. But because it is someone people know they -support , even staff.

Who Death was spectating does not matter in the slightest.  A rule was clearly broken and needs to be punished appropriately.  It's not like it is entrapment or anything stupid like that, DURAMAX wasn't pushed towards breaking the rule, he broke it of his own free will.  So, please stop bringing up who Death was spectating as a reason why this is an invalid report because that doesn't matter.

• Thanks 1

BRONCO

Police Lieutenant (1A29)      ~      Trooper Corporal (1C29)

EMS EMT Technician

Valk was not here, fortunetely