Name: CHEETO/ SM JAMES 1B84

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:131771736

Current rank: SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : 2 WEEKS

Rank Wanted: LT

How many warns do you have? 4

Do you have a Working mic? YES

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt):

Why should you be promoted? : I believe I should be promoted as I work hard as PD and always respect my highers! I never Diss anyone when i am on PD as i know i represent a colective of people that look up to us and want to help others. I am a good team leader, This is shown on my time as PD  when training cadets and teaching them everything I know to make them as good as they can be when playing on PD! This is also shown when I am on staff ( I know Its nothing to do with PD but its a example of team leader!). I have been apart of Gaminglight for about a year and have really enjoyed it! (so much so i donated so i could play even more things). During my time in PD I have had the chance to experiance a great amount of RP and really got to know 99% of people on it! I have a great realtionship with everyone on PD and never take grudges against people as i know people change. I have trained many cadets, from the most mingey uncorporative to the best smartest, helpfull cadets! 

The PD is a great thing for everyone! I love the RP of the pd and love taking part in it! so much so I have over 2 and a half weeks worth of hours! Im on every day and you dont need to worry about being inactive like some other LT's. 

I hope to see you as a LT!

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): YES

18 hours ago, Jeff Junior said:

+support

-active

-mature

-train cadets 

-Also knows how o have fun while also RPing

My only problem is your time.

1)I feel like you have more than 2 weeks but whatever

2)I feel like you should have a bit longer time

but other than those 2 things, you deserve a soot as LT

Good Luck ?

Edited by PhenixBoy300
  • Like 1

-Support

-Active on PD

-Seen training (but not recently, mostly when MSGT)

-Decent app but many grammar mistakes

-Not enough time on SM

-Had multiple issues with you in the past

-Seen being Mingy

Overall I don't think you are ready for low command in PD and more time as an SM would benefit you. 

I do wish you the best of luck though.

-SRT FSGT Duv 1E76/SM Duv 1D76

1 hour ago, [GL] My Pet named Steve said:

+/- Support

You are immature at most times

Active

Trains Cadets

Good app

Good luck james ?

• Laughing 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support 

• You do train officers, however, you missed the boat by not acknowledging the SOP (which you have corrected just now).
  • You can show some signs of maturity at times.
  • You get really upset when something simple isnt in your favour.
  • You should focus on improving your relationship with members of  command.

I personally think you need more time as a sergeant ranking officer. Its important that you get the experience under your belt fully in each and every rank you achieve in the department. Even if you're lucky enough to score promotions at meetings, its important that you understand that even LCPL is a very valuable rank. You also need to focus on how you speak to lower ranking officers cause it can be  a bit intense with you  sometimes (as reported to me by lower ranking officers). PM me if you have any questions regarding this. Otherwise, good luck with your application.

Edited by Finch

Brian Finch  
Ex-Moderator | Police Lieutenant | Head Dispatcher 
EMS Lieutenant 
| State Trooper | NSA Operative

Major -Support 

I have spent a lot of with you and i really don't think you are a good fit for command

Immature

No good leadership skills 

Minges

I don't see you going above your duty and standing out 

Not that active 

takes things personal 

and i see you trying just try more i can always give you pointers feel free to ride with me and ill teach you somethings 

And you took this personal and that shows based on your messages and response on my app 

Edited by Chad B

PD Captain  Senior Moderator Late night minge patrol