Struftdot's Staff restriction appeal

struftdot

Steam Name: Struftdot

Ingame Name: Struftdot

SteamID:STEAM_0:0:85380774

Have you donated to the server?No

Staff Restriction Length:Permanent , i think ?!(i wasn't told)

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valkyrie 

Reason for Staff Restriction: Because my friend pulled a prank on my twitch acount on one of his videos

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better) I haven't really done anything done with gaminglight i'd like to use my previous staff skills on this comunity and maybe improve them myself and i'l make sure my friend wont be able to use my pc anymore 

So as requested i'l change the full on topic to more explain what happened;

So that day it happened me and my friend where having a sleep over but we had a prank war at the time(wich to be honest was a bad idea after all),so that day me and my friend where just goofing around on yt etc looking at videos and then we went to twitch because i wanted to show Valkyrie's videos because i quite liked them so we looked at a few and whilst g-mod mod was booting i let him watch and i went away because i had to go to the toilet so in that time he wrote at the beggining something as Hi ,How are you , I hope you enjoy the video and then he typed I just hacked this account and will steal al the skins it have on steam ! or something as this i can't really remember but it's pritty much something similar But yet this still doesn't have anything to do with the server and it most certantly isn't a risk and yes i might have made it seem that i took low amounts of effort into this but i actually thought nobody was going to respond wich is completely defferent if you would like to know anything else just reply and i'l answer thx btw for all the responses

Edited by struftdot
had to clear something up

So i had my twitch open on valk's videos and i went to go get something in that time he pritty much said like hi etc and then said I just hacked this account and steal everything or something like that but it was meant for me and valk thought it was for him ... 5 days later he spoke to me about it and he didn't believe the story and as ''possible threath as hacker''  you shall be staff restricted , firstly not with the server related secondly it's not hacked its forgetting to close something n on my own pc ! ?

All that info should have been put into the appeal so in the end I'm still going to stay neutral to a negative because the appeal in itself shows lack of commitment not enough detailed information that was actually inside the appeal not the comments and more needs to be said before anyone can make a final decision

This also seems in my eyes like a BS excuse I'm not going to be the one that judges that.

Thank you, SGT War gamer 1D44

spacer.png

32 minutes ago, War Gamer said:

This also seems in my eyes like a BS excuse I'm not going to be the one that judges that.

Honestly, I am going to +Support this appeal. Struftdot, I have spoken to you over the past couple of days and inside the PoliceRP side of GamingLight your one of the most respectful and mature member I have seen, The information provided doesn't really make sense but War Gamer writing it off as "A BS excuse" is quite rude, Instead of saying you don't really believe him or he shows a lack of effort ask him for more information. As I my self-am doing right now.

wINKCzE.png

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

1 hour ago, Danny Muller said:

Honestly, I am going to +Support this appeal. Struftdot, I have spoken to you over the past couple of days and inside the PoliceRP side of GamingLight your one of the most respectful and mature member I have seen, The information provided doesn't really make sense but War Gamer writing it off as "A BS excuse" is quite rude, Instead of saying you don't really believe him or he shows a lack of effort ask him for more information. As I my self-am doing right now.

wINKCzE.png

Yea I know it can but from my experience, most of these sort of stories are 99.99% false so I'm just saying it how the cards look on the table I will change if it starts to form a clearer picture but right now it is very sus no offense. Though you have not done me wrong yet so I will read through it again to see if there are some more blank parts that could be explained better.

spacer.png

-support

Little effort

No context or even close to being belivable 

Overall little was put into this appeal showing that you don't care that much. The story is almost impossible to believe without proof. I have handeled these type of reports in the past where a staff member claims they were hacked just to avoid punishment which is total BS and very immature. If you just told the full truth you could possibly be appealed and allowed to apps again under supervision. But if you are telling a lie, which is what it really looks like, then you could be blacklisted from ever appealing again or banned though that is up to Head of Staff+. So if you are lying just tell the truth that way we can tell that your honest and loyal. But untill the I will not diture from my response of -support

spacer.png

2 hours ago, War Gamer said:

Overall little was put into this appeal showing that you don't care that much. The story is almost impossible to believe without proof. I have handeled these type of reports in the past where a staff member claims they were hacked just to avoid punishment which is total BS and very immature. If you just told the full truth you could possibly be appealed and allowed to apps again under supervision. But if you are telling a lie, which is what it really looks like, then you could be blacklisted from ever appealing again or banned though that is up to Head of Staff+. So if you are lying just tell the truth that way we can tell that your honest and loyal. But untill the I will not diture from my response of -support

i wasn't staff ever on this comunity and if you would like more information i can give it i can still remember it pritty well and jack ron how you mean i haven't learned my lesson somebody pulled a prank on me that isn't learning a lesson we where having a prank war at the time but we both decided to end it for ever because it caused to much trouble

Edited by struftdot
forgot to remove something