SCPRP ~ New Server!

Mike_da_noob

8 hours ago, Winter said:

Honestly I think this is a great chance to try out Serious RP, there aren’t many semi-serious SCP RP servers that succeed. I know we most likely won’t be doing SRS RP but I’m just saying.

The reason we decided not to make it seriousrp is because it would be very hard to actually make it serious. Aspects like 106 flying just cannot be created, and would really lower our credibility if we call it, “SeriousRP”. When we say semi-serious, we are still going to have RP. People will still have to follow lore rules and RP properly.

Decided to come up with a few questions

1. Will we be able to buy guns or do we spawn with them?

2. Is Maynard able to supply D Boys? 

3. Are there any SCP's we dont normally see on servers? Like the burning man stuff like that.

4. How many SCP's will be for donators and which ones? 

5. Will we have SCP-999 and SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B (Think thats their name aka Eyepod)

6. How many CI classes are there and do they get unique items?

7. How many SCP's are there? 

8. Will we be able to find key cards in the facility?

9. Escaping the facility as a D Boy will we level up or get XP? 

10. Is there any sort of items on the ground we can pick up?

11. Will SCP-261 be on the server? 

I understand if you cant answer some of these.

50 minutes ago, Toaster Strudel said:

3. Are there any SCP's we dont normally see on servers? Like the burning man stuff like that.

5. Will we have SCP-999 and SCP-131-A and SCP-131-B (Think thats their name aka Eyepod)

good questions

1 hour ago, Toaster Strudel said:

1. We thought about that, but decided not to do that. We might make it so there is one for Class D somewhere in the site so they can get weapons.

2. Maynard can purchase  them weapons via f4. 

3. Gonna have to wait to find out ? We want to add a lot more so if you have any suggestions tell us!

4. Gonna have to wait and see.

5. Maybe...

6. There are only six or so right now, they get a variety of weapons. We plan on changing them though.

7. Secret

8. No

9. We may try to implement that, but it could be very hard to do.

10. We thought about that, but as of now no. We might add weapons that spawn around the map. 

11. Maybe...

12. Maybe...

1 minute ago, Mikedanoobgamer said:

1. We thought about that, but decided not to do that. We might make it so there is one for Class D somewhere in the site so they can get weapons.

2. Maynard can purchase  them weapons via f4. 

3. Gonna have to wait to find out ? We want to add a lot more so if you have any suggestions tell us!

4. Gonna have to wait and see.

5. Maybe...

6. There are only six or so right now, they get a variety of weapons. We plan on changing them though.

7. Secret

8. No

9. We may try to implement that, but it could be very hard to do.

10. We thought about that, but as of now no. We might add weapons that spawn around the map. 

11. Maybe...

12. Maybe...

I feel like I'm interviewing you for a upcoming game. 

7 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Chill out, we havent even gone into beta, as for SCPs I spoke to Mike they are classified for time being but if you would like go suggest one in the suggestion area for SCPRP

• Sad 1

I have 2 questions

1.Is their going to be CI? 

2.If their is CI how balanced are you doing to make are u going to make one side have a alittle be more overvanged since in the long run one side will have alot more players compared to the other 

I have a few suggestions 

1.When a new scp comes to the foundation make it like a event where their are many factors like how strong the scp rps when first comes it  might be alittle bit strong rp wise or alittle bit weaker rp 

2.If its like a desert map and a high up ci or foundation person is captured and a high up staff is on like a SA+ a surface are is activated  where ci and foundation fight on the surface well trying to push but defend and the SA + would maybe spawn some weapons for each side and engineers can rp making  defenses

3.Get some amazing people to lead the foundation and if their is a ci then have a great leader for them since thats is very very very important more then most people realize about it in a scp server

PS This is around 1 am and i am about to fall asleep  

8 hours ago, Quinten said:

I have 2 questions

1.Is their going to be CI? 

2.If their is CI how balanced are you doing to make are u going to make one side have a alittle be more overvanged since in the long run one side will have alot more players compared to the other 

I have a few suggestions 

1.When a new scp comes to the foundation make it like a event where their are many factors like how strong the scp rps when first comes it  might be alittle bit strong rp wise or alittle bit weaker rp 

2.If its like a desert map and a high up ci or foundation person is captured and a high up staff is on like a SA+ a surface are is activated  where ci and foundation fight on the surface well trying to push but defend and the SA + would maybe spawn some weapons for each side and engineers can rp making  defenses

3.Get some amazing people to lead the foundation and if their is a ci then have a great leader for them since thats is very very very important more then most people realize about it in a scp server

PS This is around 1 am and i am about to fall asleep  

1. Yes.

2. I tried to give CI better guns and such to make them have an advantage. In fact, the CI heavy class is very OP.