SCPRP ~ New Server!

Mike_da_noob

Myself along with all of the GamingLight SMT members are pleased to announce the development of our very own SCPRP server! We have already begun developing it for the past few weeks and hope to release beta testing within one week. I will be managing the server, and look forward to making it very successful along with all of the loyal GL members such as yourselves. Things such as the forum section, donation shop, etc. will be completed over the course of the near future. For now, feel free to spread the word, and encourage players who are new, as well as those who are familiar with the SCP universe to join!

Please refrain from asking if you would like to Beta-test, once the time comes we will be selectively choosing those who wish to test in TS. If you have any suggestions and/or questions please feel free to come directly to myself! Stay posted for more announcements.

- GamingLight SMT & EMT

Rv6LgXm.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Jacob. said:

Kind of excited!, What features are there going to be? 

I don't want to leak too many details, but it will be  Site-19, semi-RP

1 minute ago, borith said:

Why another server we are losing members on the servers we have right now.

There is still time until this server takes on a public form, the existing servers will most likely have very little negative effects. I am glad your concerned though if you have any more concerns please reach out to me on TS.

I'm really a fan on the Secure Contain Protect, so I would like to ask some questions please take your time.

1. Will the server have levels for example mil-rp but with a specific level you're going to be able to become a specific job?

2. Do you have to apply to be a specific scp? for example 106 or 096 to avoid minges.

3.Will there be a Rank Structure on the MTF/NTF sides meaning getting train by a NCO or Officer or will it be you just become the job and play the specific role? same with the researchers.

4. Do you have to apply to become a CI or do you have to escape as a class d and speak with a CI officer or NCO for training or none of them meaning that you just become the role by pressing f4 and will CI have a rank Structure?

5. Will the server be serious or semi?

(I'm writing this on my phone so I apologies for the bad grammar or the spelling errors)

Edited by ?«G§A» Senior|Doom
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, ?«G§A» Senior|Doom said:

I'm really a fan on the Secure Contain Protect, so I would like to ask some questions please take your time.

1. Will the server have levels for example mil-rp but with a specific level you're going to be able to become a specific job?

2. Do you have to apply to be a specific scp? for example 106 or 096 to avoid minges.

3.Will there be a Rank Structure on the MTF/NTF sides meaning getting train by a NCO or Officer or will it be you just become the job and play the specific role? same with the researchers.

4. Do you have to apply to become a CI or do you have to escape as a class d and speak with a CI officer or NCO for training or none of them meaning that you just become the role by pressing f4 and will CI have a rank Structure?

5. Will the server be serious or semi?

(I'm writing this on my phone so I apologies for the bad grammar or the spelling errors)

1. Yes! I don't want to give too many details away, but we will be doing levels for almost all of the jobs.

2. For now, we do not plan on making people apply for any of the jobs, the leveling system should filter out minges who will abuse the SCPs.

3. There will be a rank structure, but not using promotions. We plan on using levels for those, so if someone is a level 40 (just a random figure) they may be a senior researcher so researchers below them should obey their instructions (FailRP if they don't).

4. So, for now, we are going to allow people to play as CI when they please, like I said before we will not have a life rule.

5. We plan on making it Semi-Serious. 

If you have any questions or requests about any of this, please tell me and I will be happy to listen!

1 minute ago, Stormzz said:

Yes we used to have SCRP and everyone could no clip. It was a glitch. But it was later fixed. Back when Max used to be the FalloutRP manager. Only the real OGs remember.

That was a Breach server