Killer's Suggestion (About the /911 calls)

AutoRebel

Should we Increase The Character Limit?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should we Increase The Character Limit?

• Yes
    • No

What you want to see? -  I want to see that for the 911 calls that they raise the limit for the word count and make it so u don't 10 characters to call them in my opinion its dumb sure we should have a limit but only 24 characters as the limit?

Why should we add it? -  The server should add this because Some times I cant even call /911 because I try to say the reason and the location and I mainly die to this being a feature where its only 24 characters

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantage is so if your getting raided / shot at you can say your being shot at and put a location.

Who is it mainly for? - Everybody

Links to any content -  N/A don't have any Links but hopefully we will change this

1 hour ago, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

This would be helpful to the Citizens if there base is getting raided. I cant even tell everyone how many times I was being raided and called 911 but It would not let me call, Also what is the limit now?

+ Support

logan2.png

5 hours ago, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

This would be helpful to the Citizens if there base is getting raided. I cant even tell everyone how many times I was being raided and called 911 but It would not let me call, Also what is the limit now?

would increase RP cause most people send a 911 and it does not pop up making it useless. The current is /911 (8-24char.) or else it won't pop up for gov't. 

2 hours ago, EternityAgar said:

SWAT PVT Hannah XR39-CPL Hannah King  XC65 - Hannah King 

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2018 at 6:53 AM, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

On 11/5/2018 at 6:53 AM, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

This is very needed.