Sign in to follow this  
[GL] Jinx

Jinx's Ban Appeal

Should I get un-blacklisted?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get un-blacklisted?

• Yes
    • No

Okay, please please please hear me out before reading this appeal. So, after I got removed from my Yoda spot in Clone Wars, my mind went to a dark place when it comes to the server. I lost track of where I have been and where I could have gone. I have spent hours, days, weeks on this server, and my dumbass threw it away for staff on some stupid fucking server. This appeal is anything but a joke, I sincerely would like to come back and play on the server. Thank you for reading.

Steam NameJinx

Ingame Name: Jinx

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:30124307

Ban Length: Permanent Ban

Admin that Banned you: Gaur, I believe.

Reason for Ban: "Player Poaching"

Dispute: Okay. Where do I even begin? Like I said before, this is a 100% honest appeal. The reason I am appealing this ban is that it was - and when I'm saying this I'm being completely dead ass - false. I'm not sure who it was that was poaching, but it has come to my attention that someone did player poach, but it was not me. I never really did get a 100% answer on who it was that was poaching, I think I heard that it was from the owner, or the manager (not saying names because I don't want to start any more shit than I am already in). I can understand how it could have been confused that I player poached, but I really hope you can take my word for it. Another reason that I am making this is so that I could possibly have a chance to try out the new Jedi vs Sith server (I also have the top donator rank on there) seeing as I never really did have a chance besides the beta. If this appeal did get accepted I would completely understand if I was on a thin thread because at the end of the day, false or not, I did get blacklisted, and with that being said I would most certainly have to be watched.  By making this I agree that I will not minge around, I will not fuck with players, or staff, and I will maintain my roleplay at all times. The last thing I want to do is cause you more trouble by appealing then fucking around to get banned again, I would never do that. I am running out of things to say, I just really hope that I am able to get the message across, and to let you guys know that I did not player poach, and I really would just love to come on and play. Like I said before, thank you so much for reading, I hope you understand what I am trying to say.

EDIT: I would also like to apologize to Fame, because what I did was a really shitty move, and I really am sorry for it. I hope he can understand that I am sincerely sorry.

Edited by ุุุ

-support

We had to many issues with you in the past

you left the server as a Gamemaster and went to server "x". 

Thats against the rules. 

1 minute ago, Stormzz said:

you left the server as a Gamemaster and went to server

He left GM and went to Anime as a T-mod

Just now, Jano said:

He left GM and went to Anime as a T-mod

thats even worse lol.

7 minutes ago, Stormzz said:

Thats against the rules.

"Trial Mods are not allowed to Quit Staff - Moderators plus can quit. Quitting as a trial mod will result in a 3 month staff restriction."

As said in the staff handbook it is a Staff restriction not a Blacklist

+Support

Jinx is one of the nicer people I've met, and I know that he meant no harm to the server and its players. Plus when I mentioned to him that people were player poaching, he was pissed. He is also no longer a member of server 'x' and does not intend on being one ever again, from what I've witnessed. I feel like he should get another chance. Also really, really, good appeal.

+support 

-he is a penguin somethings but there is no proof of player poaching and is an outstanding member of our community my word might not have much power but the facts do he has not committed an bannable offense but has committed something worth punishment it is unjust to ban someone for no crimes

5 hours ago, Hoovy said:

+Support

Jinx is one of the nicer people I've met, and I know that he meant no harm to the server and its players. He is also no longer a member of server 'x' and does not intend on being one ever again, from what I've witnessed. I feel like he should get another chance. Also really, really, good appeal.

^^

On 11/4/2018 at 8:22 PM, Jano said:

"Trial Mods are not allowed to Quit Staff - Moderators plus can quit. Quitting as a trial mod will result in a 3 month staff restriction."

im keeping my opinion where it is. He hasn't learned a lesson at all. -support

+Support

- jinx was a dedicated member why would he kill all of that work?

- The ban is based on the fact SOMEONE did it, and if he can come back and post an appeal, we can assume he was in the right.

- Being able to come back and ask to be unbanned is a feat in itself.

- He is not a member of "X" anymore and is looking to help the community again.

Edited by Invaliff
Took a step back and re evaluated my desion

+Support -- I believe that Jinx never did anything terribly wrong.

Edited by Max Thomas

On 11/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

Jinx is one of the nicer people I've met, and I know that he meant no harm to the server and its players. Plus when I mentioned to him that people were player poaching, he was pissed. He is also no longer a member of server 'x' and does not intend on being one ever again, from what I've witnessed. I feel like he should get another chance. Also really, really, good appeal.

+ support

Jinx is a major member of this community and we could not have gotten far without his help. He really cares about gaming light and all of the community loves his. I only ask that you guys repeal his ban due to his good deeds in the past. He also has become more mature and wont do anything bad again

On 11/5/2018 at 12:16 PM, Stormzz said:

thats even worse lol.

Can you not disrespect AnimeRP...

39 minutes ago, Munchies said:

Can you not disrespect AnimeRP...

I was talking about him becoming tmod not animerp. 

On 11/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

On 11/5/2018 at 3:04 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support

Can’t + or - support this 

player poaching is serious stuff we can lose a big amount of people from the community. I am not saying that you did player poach but if you did a perma ban was needed. 

I need more evidence for me to +/- support also 

On 11/5/2018 at 1:22 AM, Jano said:

He was a moderator when he quit

-support 

reason above 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

-Support

Although i feel you are sorry for the actions you have took, I feel that Player Poaching with out a doubt should not be an appeal-able offence. You Could have token someone that could have been a huge supporter of the server and in that since i feel like you could have potentially hurt  the future of the server.

On 11/23/2018 at 2:48 PM, DURAMAXDIES3L said:

-Support

Although i feel you are sorry for the actions you have took, I feel that Player Poaching with out a doubt should not be an appeal-able offence. You Could have token someone that could have been a huge supporter of the server and in that since i feel like you could have potentially hurt  the future of the server.

For one, a "huge" supporter for the server would not up and just leave the server if they were supporting it for a reason, two, from my knowledge there is no evidence of Jinx, himself, player poaching anyone and the other way around, its just a sticky situation. I took a break from the server because back then the server was in a "unstable" situation at the time. Having time to look at the status of it now and whats been happening I do believe Jinx should be given the chance to return to playing on GamingLight. 

If it means anything from me anymore

+Support

On 11/5/2018 at 4:04 PM, Hoovy said:

+Support