Matthew

Police Officer Guide

Rockford City Police Department  

Police Officer Guide

This Guide should help you on test's, and to overall become a better officer! Please follow all of the content, this may help you be recognized and maybe promoted. 

Police Officer Guide

What do you guys think of it? 

What should we add?

Leave comment below!

Made by: Assistant Chief Matthew

Approved By: Commissioner Snar

Edited by Matthew
  • Like 1

This would be great for training cadets, a little extra to what we already have. This would also explain into detail on what to do as PD and how to stop a suspect if they brake traffic laws as well as the basics. 

Well done Matthew.

SM Eternity 1A56

• Thanks 1

THANK YOU. 

The Heck you mean this was not needed?? As a State Trooper, PD should definitely have a guide to being a more effective member. Especially all the Officers and Seniors who don't know much yet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ᴅᴀᴍɴ, ᴇғғᴏʀᴛ sʜᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴀᴛᴛʜᴇᴡ ɴɪᴄᴇ!

Edited by soulness
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Jogerino said:

THANK YOU. 

The Heck you mean this was not needed?? As a State Trooper, PD should definitely have a guide to being a more effective member. Especially all the Officers and Seniors who don't know much yet. 

Nah he is just joking around (I was in TS with him) lol

Edited by Matthew

54 minutes ago, Jogerino said:

THANK YOU. 

it is  a inside joke ma dude xD

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

4 hours ago, Tom Brown said:

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE HARD WORK YOU PROVIDE THE DEPARTMENT MATTHEW<3

The officer guide would help greatly!

Edited by Tim Brown
  • Thanks 1

On 11/3/2018 at 11:45 AM, Jeff Junior said:

it is  a inside joke ma dude xD

INSIDE JOKEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is this an inside joke we actually needed this thing!

I just updated the police officer guide! 

Check out what got updated!

@Matthew you need to add radaring and district max speed for pd officers doing code 5 (survalence) and how officers should be positioned during radar. Including it might be nice to have a speeding ticket pop up if the radar gun days they are going too fast.

It might also help people new to the force to know the DOs and DONTs of a pd officer during lockdown and martial law.

Thank you, 

LCPL War Gamer 1D44 

Edited by War Gamer

5 hours ago, War Gamer said:

@Matthew you need to add radaring and district max speed for pd officers doing code 5 (survalence) and how officers should be positioned during radar. Including it might be nice to have a speeding ticket pop up if the radar gun days they are going too fast.

It might also help people new to the force to know the DOs and DONTs of a pd officer during lockdown and martial law.

Thank you, 

LCPL War Gamer 1D44 

Thanks! I will add these as soon as I can get home. Thanks for the suggestion!

On ‎11‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 2:04 AM, Jogerino said:

INSIDE JOKEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

How is this an inside joke we actually needed this thing!

it is a joke whit me and Matthew and some other command xD members 

@War Gamer

It will be easier to add these suggestions and put it in a list, if you don't mind can you do that so I am clear on all the ideas you want added? Also I am working on as idea, you want added, but it is taking a lot of time as you'll see when I hopefully in the update in the Police Officer Guide tomorrow. Thanks!

Edited by Matthew

You should add information about what PD should and shouldn't do during a bank/store robbery. 

E.g. Announcing on radio that you're on scene (10-23) and making sure to put a road block on one side of the road and waiting outside patiently unless given permission by tac to enter. Etc. 

@Matthew

8 hours ago, Matthew said:

@War Gamer

It will be easier to add these suggestions if you put it in a list, if you don't mind can you do that so I am clear on all the ideas you want added? Also I am working on as idea, you want added, but it is taking a lot of time as you'll see when I hopefully in the update in the Police Officer Guide tomorrow. Thanks!

Ok I will get to that when I can today but right now I'm busy.

SGT War Gamer 1D44 

This is a sorta updated map for the Manual when your talking about the the speed limits (used paint and don't remember all call signs to all areas exactly) but to people the manual are for (OFC, SNR or higher) it can be confusing (with no names) like for example it took me 4 mins just to determine where hospital and pd was (yesterday on duty)  

Map.PNG

Edited by -tw2-|Dragan
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, -tw2-|Dragan said:

This is a sorta updated map for the Manual when your talking about the the speed limits (used paint and don't remember all call signs to all areas exactly) but to people the manual are for (OFC, SNR or higher) it can be confusing (with no names) like for example it took me 4 mins just to determine where hospital and pd was (yesterday on duty)  

Map.PNG

Nice, ill make a detailed map overview later!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, -tw2-|Dragan said:

Map.PNG

I thought about adding this but I decided not to when the map alone took 3 hours to make. But I will mark all the buildings right now, I just wanted to get it out there as soon as I can.