Elapin's LT app

[GL] Elapin

Should Elapin Become a Lieutenant?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Should Elapin Become a lieutenant

• Yes-Explain please
    • No-Explain please

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/21/2018 at 08:00 AM

Name: Elapin

SteamID: steam_0:1:237084328

Current rank: Sergent Major/ SM

How long you have been in your rank (The rank you currently are) : About 2 Months

Rank Wanted: Lieutenant/LT

How many warns do you have? 9

Do you have a Working mic? No ?

Permission(Not required If applying for Lt-Cpt): N/A or Not Needed

Why should you be promoted? : To start off, there are many reasons why I think I should be a PD low Command but I will explain the main ones. First of all, I think I should be a lieutenant because I am very mature and I am close to being low command in other departments like Secret Service. Another reason, I have been friends with a lot of my PD command members and made a big bond together, the Command Members and Low Command Members now use to be SM's like me but now they are lieutenant+ which has inspired me to apply for lieutenant. If I get lieutenant, I will try to get all PD to follow the rules and if they do not, I will make consequences like PT or to run laps around PD underground or be demoted. Again, I think I should become a lieutenant because I am active and I am treated with the same respect as lieutenant's from other PD members when I am on PD. I also wish to join the PD low Command because out of all the departments I am in which is every department, I still have time to take care of more stuff and I think I should also get somewhere else in PD to help PD with minges, the minges will take my time up a alot and that will help me so I don't get bored. Even if I do become a lieutenant, I will still train if I have to or even if there are still SGT+ on. Next, I think I should become a lieutenant because I am very responsible, if I become a lieutenant, I will take responsibility if any of my PD do anything wrong, just like when I make mistakes on my other departments, I take responsibility for my actions. In the Police department, if I get lieutenant I will take my responsibilty for my officers but at the same time trying to improve my officers if this happens and I might or will even improve or help myself, even though if I get lieutenant, I will still need to be able to fix my self because I know that I make mistakes too! Second to Last, I think I should be a lieutenant because I am very popular in the deparment and other departments and I have been a PD and in the community enough that I would be able to at least get low command and more responsibilities but with more privleges in the department too! Lastly, I think I should be a lieutenant because I am going to be loyal to PD a lot and spend a lot of time on PD if I am needed or if I feel like it, I will get on PD for 2 hours+ a day and maby make some promotions to the people who earned it and demotions to the people who need it like if the SGT+ don't train, I will talk to my command members right away about it and try to make something or a demotion out of that. This is why I think I should be a lieutenant, please place you pole for yes or no if I should become a lieutenant and explain. 

You agree that complaining or breaking any rules put down by High Command will result in your complete removal from PD Command(Yes/No): Yes

Overall -Support for 1 Thing

• Great Officer
  • Mature
  • Active on TS
  • Semi-Active In-game (ON PD)
  • Advertised App to Me

You clearly broke a rule and advertised your App to me. If you did not, I would +Support, but I can't. Good luck!

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

4 hours ago, Matthew said:

• Great Officer
  • Mature
  • Active on TS
  • Advertised App to Me

You clearly broke a rule and advertised your App to me. If you did not, I would +Support, but I can't. Good luck!

PoliceRP Manager

35 minutes ago, Dane said:

Can you guys provide an evidence of him advertising his application?

Assistant Chief Dane

Sadly I was in a PD meeting when it happened, during the test, and I was getting PM after PM asking questions about it. So I accidentally closed it without a picture. SORRY!

But from my memory he said something like this: "I just finished my LT App. so..........look"

Edited by [GL] Matthew

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

Elapin, i do like you very much. But im going to have to agree with Matthew, you did message me as well but it wasn't asking for a plus support, so i didn't really care. It was a message just saying that you applied for LT. Now, if you did ask for a plus support im sorry but do not advertise your app at all. Command will eventually look at it and reply. Im sorry but as of right now it is  -Support from my side due to this situation.

On 11/2/2018 at 11:32 PM, Matthew said:

• Great Officer
  • Mature
  • Active on TS
  • Advertised App to Me

logan2.png

• 2 weeks later...