Sebs Trial Mod application

Rocky

Should Seb get staff?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Should Seb get staff?

• No.
    • Yea!

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: Seb or Nimy.

2. What is your steam name?: seanjpo

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:64183914

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I dont have any experience staffing on Garry's Mod.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Im not to sure but I think it was almost 2 years. 

6. What date did you make your forums account?  August 31, 2017.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 4 inactive warns.

9. Have you donated? Yes, I have donated.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am applying for the rank of Trial Moderator! 

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Yes, I have read the guidelines and understand them!

12. Timezone: EST

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): 

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I think I would be a great fit to be a staff member on Gaminglight because I know know how to de-escalate a situation and calm things down. I am active and like to actually work! I have been a long time member and know the rules on the MOTD! I know the duties as a staff member in the Gaminglight community and not to abuse the rank or It can be taken away and I will be punished. I am on in the weekends including friday so I can be on when no other staff are there to take care of the server. On Gaminglight I am friendly/kind to players and staff.I have learned a lot since the last warns like , rules, warns, staffing and how to be a good player in general and more! I think I have been in this community long enough to be staff so that is why I am applying today! I also have some friends that are staff on the server so they tell me what it is like to be staff! I am a trustworthy person like when that one time someone got steam ID’s wrong and I was given staff by accident but I went to SMT for help!

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would first bring the person to the top of a building then jail them so they cant shoot anybody. I would try to get them to calm down and explain but if they continue I would gag/mute the player and explain the warn for Disrespect and call a admin+ to minge them for 10,000 seconds!

Thank you for reading! Have a great day everyone! 

Edited by seanjpo
  • Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+/- Support

Work harder on the app

Hangs out with minges sometimes

Nice guy

Mature

Respectful

Active

Veteran, deserves a chance!

GOOD LUCK SEAN!

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-You would not be able to minge for 10,000 secs as TMOD

I beleive that you deserve a chance at staff. A suggestion I have for you is to look over the staff handbook more as you did not put that you would have to call a Admin+ to get the 10,000 second minge! Overall I wish you luck.

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

2 hours ago, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

I beleive that you deserve a chance at staff. A suggestion I have for you is to look over the staff handbook more as you did not put that you would have to call a Admin+ to get the 10,000 second minge! Overall I wish you luck.

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

Agreed^^

That bald Aussie Guy

On 11/2/2018 at 4:28 AM, Jeff Junior said:

+/- support 

-seen you sometimes on (timezones) 

-okey activity on forums 

-okey app could use some work 

other then that good luck 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 11/1/2018 at 9:44 PM, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

+/-sᴜᴘᴘᴏʀᴛ

• sᴇᴍɪ-ᴀᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ ɪɴ-ɢᴀᴍᴇ/ᴛᴇᴀᴍsᴘᴇᴀᴋ (ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇᴢᴏɴᴇ)

• ᴀᴘᴘʟɪᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴜsᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ

• ʟᴏᴡ ᴀᴍᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴡᴀʀɴs

• ʟᴏɴɢ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

• ᴍᴀᴛᴜʀᴇ/ʀᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛғᴜʟ

• Like 1

-

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:44 AM, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

On 11/2/2018 at 12:44 AM, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

logan2.png

On 11/2/2018 at 12:44 AM, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

On 11/2/2018 at 4:44 AM, Connortwos said:

+/- Support

*Nice guy

*Mature

-App Could use some work

-On most times

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

AGREED