Lag command in MOTD

Pwhit

What you want to see? - the lag command added into the MOTD

Why should we add it? - to try and avoid everyone asking for it in chat, sure people are still going to ask for it but if it's near the top of the MOTD I think that it'll be good if more people have it to help out. 

What are the advantages of having this? - everyone has access no matter what 

Who is it mainly for? - everyone

Links to any content - n/a

I really just think it would be a good idea and shouldn't be too hard. 

2 minutes ago, Pwhit said:

well in this case it is but the MOTD stands for message of the day and having quick and easy access to the lag command is definitely worth it. 

MOTD on this server is for rules and it is not good having lag command in a rule book 

Edited by [GL] Smiley222

3 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

MOTD is for the rules bud not for random massages 

I read your message the first time hahaha however I think that having it right at the top of the MOTD or even in spawn or something like that it would definitely be very useful to the members of this server as it does absolutely no harm and can improve the players experiences. 

5 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

MOTD on this server is for rules and it is not good having lag command in a rule book 

would you care to elaborate? in the end...the MOTD is there to help players understand the rules of the server and  if you have the lag command inserted into the MOTD it definitely can help out all players including the new ones. 

Edited by Pwhit

4 minutes ago, Pwhit said:

I read your message the first time hahaha however I think that having it right at the top of the MOTD or even in spawn or something like that it would definitely be very useful to the members of this server as it does absolutely no harm and can improve the players experiences. 

Instead they should make it so it will pop up as a message in chat instead of motd 

1 minute ago, Jeff Junior said:

Instead they should make it so it will pop up as a message in chat instead of motd 

Yeah I was thinking if they added a MOTD in the chat when you first spawn in as well that includes the lag command that would be awesome.