Timmemes/Timm | T-Mod Application (2nd)

Timm

Should I be accepted into the GL staff team?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one, and reply with a reason provided below.

• Yes!
    • No, not now. (Give constructive feedback)

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your in-game name?: TiMMeMeSSS or Timm

2. What is your steam name?: TiMMeMeSSS

3. What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:154179583

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I do, On a former Sandbox server. The server averaged 65+ players a day and in the evening even more. I was an Admin rank on that server. It was mainly stopping spawn killing and RDM, and making sure people didn’t spawn game breaking dupes. So I would know how to handle sits and mass RDMs like mentioned in number 15.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)  Around May 20th, 2018

6. What date did you make your forums account? May 28, 2018

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? VIP+

8. How many warns do you have on the server? 2, 0 Active

9. Have you donated? Yes, 20$.

10. What rank are you applying for? Trial-Moderator

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at http://gaminglight.com/main/topic/20650-staff-handbook/? You will be tested on it: Yes, read and understood.

12. Timezone: EST, New York Time

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length) I have been playing on GL for quite a while now, and I feel that all in all, I have learned a lot. Whether it be Government, or staffing, I have experienced a lot and have become very knowledgeable on GL. I have very low warns considering my week playtime, and considering how long I have been a member in this great community. I rarely am even playing criminal, so I really haven’t minged all that much, nor have the opportunity to, except for the first week or so of me playing on Gaminglight. Despite my age, I will rise up and be a leader among other staff members, and go beyond typically maturity for my age. I am not involved with many departments, so I have a lot of time that I am willing to dedicate to staff, and improve the staff team as a whole. I don’t mind having to stay on a long shift if not many other staff members are on, because I love this staff team as a whole, and want to be able to dedicate my time and energy to it. My promise to this staff team is that if I get accepted, I promise to strive to be the best and I promise to be honorable and improve the staff team as a whole.  I will take all the precautions needed to not abuse my powers off duty, and promise to not go rogue or go off on the server. I am honored to have the chance to possibly become a member on GLs staff team, and would love if I got the chance. I love the idea of staffing so much on this server, and can’t wait to hear everyone's feedback.

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? First I will bring them onto a building where no one can interfere using the bring command. Then, in a calm fashion I would gag them and freeze them, and remind them that RDMing is strictly against the rules, and tell them to not be so rude to other players, or staff members, because there is no need for toxicity. I would then ask if he/she has anything to say and unmute the player. After that, I would warn him for Staff Diss/Not Complying  | gaminglight.com/forums/ and Mass RDM/RDA | gaminglight.com/forums/ and let him know what he is being warned for before I issue the punishment. Then I would get a higher up to minge him for 10,000 seconds, and let the higher up take it from their.

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
had to put 2nd in title
  • Thanks 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

+ Support

Active

Mature

Shows a clear understanding of the rules

Answered questions correctly

Previous Staff Experience

Low Warns

Good Application

Overall, Timm has been active on the server and seems to understand the rules set in place for the server. I think he deserves a chance at being a Trial Moderator. With his previous staffing experience, time in the community, and low warns, Timm will be a good fit for the staff team.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

Overall, Timm has been active on the server and seems to understand the rules set in place for the server. I think he deserves a chance at being a Trial Moderator. With his previous staffing experience, time in the community, and low warns, Timm will be a good fit for the staff team.

Agreed

Edited by soulness
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

+ support for reasons stated above. 

• Like 2

logan2.png

21 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

+ support for reasons stated above. 

Edited by VelvetyBinkie33
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

On 10/29/2018 at 10:17 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

-LT Mjay 1L78

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 9:17 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

^

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 2:17 AM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

• Like 1

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

On 10/29/2018 at 9:17 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

Also dedicates to RP and takes the server seriously. Deserves chance 

• Like 1

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

• Like 1

TriGGs

PoliceRP Moderator

Police: Master Sergeant | FBI: Special Agent | Rockford State Trooper

"Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword obviously never encountered automatic weapons."

-Douglas MacArthur

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

• Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png

+Support

Active on server

Active on Fourms and teamspeak

Low warnings

Put time into application

Known player

Mature

Overall I beleive you deserve a chance. You have previous staffing experience which will help you in this staff team. You are a active and well known player on the server. Timm Put time into his application and went over it. Also has low warns from the server which shows that he knows the rules. Overall I beleive that you deserve a chance in the staff team! Good luck

-Moderator Connortwos

Police RP

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2018 at 2:17 AM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

PoliceRP Manager

On 10/30/2018 at 12:17 PM, Tim Brown said:

+ Support

Active

Mature

Low Warns

Good Application

That bald Aussie Guy