Should I get admin?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get admin?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your in-game name?: Joe Mama

2. What is your steam name?: [GL] High Bill Nye

3. What is your steam ID?STEAM_0:1:158173971

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, I do. I was a Staff Member on multiple StarwarsRP servers and a Deathrun server that all sadly closed down. Also, including the Staffing experience on GamingLight that I've gathered over time.

5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Sometime around early June.

6. What date did you make your forums account? I made this account on June 13, 2018.

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? I'm a Senior Moderator.

8. How many warns do you have on the server? I have 2 warns.

9. Have you donated? Yes, a total of $40.

10. What rank are you applying for? I am apply for Admin.

11. Have you read the staff guidelines at

? You will be tested on it: Absolutely, on multiple occasions. 

12. Timezone: CST ( Central Standard Time )

13. Permission (Admin+ need this): I was given permission from ArmyGuy | Gamikzone | Felix | and Rhenic.

14. Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) First, I would like to say that this time on GamingLight  that I have been staff has been an absolute blast. I have met tons of great individuals and have made some great memories. I have learned lots of information and I've grown as a person. I believe I am an active staff member and I believe I get the job done well. I have seen how to handle sits from personal experience and the experience of others. I have had 0 staff reports and 0 accepted false warn reports (except for the one report I made for someone because I warned the wrong name, my mistake). I believe I have what it takes to handle the job and can be a valuable asset the to team. I believe I am decently well known among the community and I am friendly and respectful towards all. I can differentiate between when verbals are acceptable and when harsher punishments are needed.  Generally, everyone should deserve to have a excellent RP experience and no individual should be able to stand in there way and stop that from happening. I would like to be able to do my job to the fullest of my abilities and be able to assist in whatever needs the lowers ranks or higher ranks need. 

15. How would you handle someone that is Mass and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Firstly, to take them out of others RP situations, I would !jailtp them onto a roof. If they started to swear at me, I would politely ask them to stop and inform them that if they continue further punishments will be given. If they do not comply, I would gag the player and then go about checking logs. Once I've gathered all the information about the RDMing, I would inform the player that MassRDM is a 10,000 second minge. I would then give them one last chance to defend themselves and ungag them to see if anything has been left out. If not, I would then (as an Admin) minge the player for their 10,000 second punishment and warn them for MassRDM / Staff Diss / and NITRP and bring them to the minge room.

Edited by [GL] Joe Mama

On 10/29/2018 at 8:15 PM, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

• Friendly 
  • Knows the rules
  • Active
  • Mature
  • A lot of effort 

Good luck! -Seb 

Huge +Support

Very Mature

Very Active

~Timmemes

GOOD LUCK!

PS: youre bad at surviv.io ? 

Edited by TimMeMeSSS
  • Like 1

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

51 minutes ago, seanjpo said:

+SUPPORT

• Friendly 
  • Knows the rules
  • Active
  • Mature
  • A lot of effort 

Good luck! -Seb 

all of these are true I feel he is ready for this he has been working really hard on the server and its very impressive I think he should be admin+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++SUPPORT

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

-Overall Deserves the rank

Good Luck!!!

Agreed, Good luck you da best! ? 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Manager

Retired SRT Commander | Police Commissioner | Department Supervisor

37 minutes ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

Good Luck!!!

Agreed. Joe Mama has always and continues to show great dedication towards the staff team. He has been Senior Mod for quite a while now and it's time he gets what he deserves, a promotion. He handles every sit fairly and shows a clear understanding of the rules set in place. Good luck, Joe Mama! 

-Tim Brown

• Like 1

+Support

• Active In-Game/Teamspeak

Mature and Respectful 

Knows the rules 

Good Application 

Low Warns

Effort Clearly Shown!

Joe Mama has shown dedication to staff and I think it is finally time for his Senior Moderator times to be over and move forward in the gaminglight community. He has deserved this from day one of joining the staff team. He will earn this rank, and many more to come in the future.

Edited by soulness
  • Like 1

+HUGE SUPPORT

- Very active in game/TS

- knows the rules very well

- well known and very respectful

- A good bloke who's always very helpful to staff and players alike

- Clearly showed effort both for the app and in his staffing abilities

Overall Joe deserves this promotion through his dedication to the server/staff, has been more than happy to help any and everyone that comes requiring help. he's earned his spot and I have no doubt he will continue with the same dedication as he has given now.

Best of Luck!

Edited by [GL] Phill
  • Like 1

Signature.png

+SUPPORT

14 hours ago, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

Good Luck!!!

• Like 1

On 10/30/2018 at 5:45 AM, [GL] Phill said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

- Very active in game/TS

Overall Joe deserves this promotion through his dedication to the server/staff, has been more than happy to help any and everyone that comes requiring help. he's earned his spot and I have no doubt he will continue with the same dedication as he has given now.

Best of Luck!

• Like 2

On 10/30/2018 at 1:45 AM, [GL] Phill said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

- Very active in game/TS

Best of Luck!

+ SUPPORT to all above!

Would be a great Admin

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 6:07 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

Good Luck!!!

GOOD LUCK BUD!

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 9:07 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

Good Luck!!!

100% agreed.

• Like 1

- SRT Commander Blitzton 1K67 - PD MSGT Blitzton 1C67 - Future Pilot -

On 10/30/2018 at 1:45 AM, [GL] Phill said:

+HUGE SUPPORT

- Very active in game/TS

Best of Luck!

Well said, completely agree. I believe Joe deserves this promo, and would do his best to uphold the integrity of both the staff, and the server.

Good luck m8

• Like 1

On 10/29/2018 at 8:07 PM, HelloItsBilly said:

+Support

-Active

-Mature

-Really cool guy

-Great at Staffing

Good Luck!!!

i have had multiple run ins with joe and every time he has been calm and professional i 100% support good luck joe

• Like 1