Aj - Staff restriction appeal

Ajjjj

get removed?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. should Aj get his staff restriction removed?

• yes
    • no

Steam Name: AJ

Ingame Name: Aj

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87090157

Have you donated to the server? no

Staff Restriction Length: permanent 

Staff Member that Staff Restricted you: Valk

Reason for Staff Restriction: rude to staff member 

Why do you think that your Staff Restriction should be removed? (longer the better): 

I'm sorry for what I said any my actions, I would like to truly apologize the the staff member I was rude to and to anyone else that heard me that day. I was very upset then because the police raided my base for no reason so I called staff, I was brought into a sit and I was very worked up I said something rude and I regret it to this day. I honestly don't think I deserved a permanent staff restriction but I guess that is what the staff member felt comfortable giving to me, it happens to the best of us, I would just like a second chance. I was also a staff member before and I would like to think I did a pretty good job, and I would like to do a even better job if I become staff again, I believed I have learned my lesson.

(This was almost a year ago)

so apparently i was banned cause i was in a group called "the order" but i have no clue what that is or was, i was not apart of whatever "the order" is.(just to clarify)

Edited by Ajjjj
My wonderful spelling
  • Like 1

+support

Active

Should get a second chance

it happens to the best of us

I was given a second chance so should you.

I think that a permanent staff restriction was way to much for being rude to a staff member, mabey a warn or something but not staff restriction.

I remember when you were staff on here a while back and you were a great staff member, I wish that could happen again.

good luck

-Birdnest

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, birdnest said:

+support

Active

I think that a permanent staff restriction was way to much for being rude to a staff member, mabey a warn or something but not staff restriction.

I remember when you were staff on here a while back and you were a great staff member, I wish that could happen again.

good luck

-Birdnest

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

15 hours ago, birdnest said:

+support

Active

good luck

-Birdnest

- Support

Being you were part of The Order, - Support. The Order was not stop harassing the community and being that you helped them I believe the staff restriction should stay. Please list all reasons when you make a appeal of any kind. 

logan2.png