Billys Staff Application  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Billys Staff Application

• Should I be Staff
    • Should I not be Staff

1. What is your in-game name? Billy
2. What is your steam name? [GL]Stupid Commie
3. What is your steam ID? STEAM_0:1:197479140
4. Do you have any other experience with staffing? (If yes, explain) Yes, I was a moderator on here before for about 2 months, and I have also owned a star wars rp server before I went to this community, so yes I do have a very good understanding of staffing and understand it fully.
5. What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) I am not sure of a date, but I do know I have been around for 5-6 months.
6. What date did you make your forums account? I had to make a new forums account because I got locked out of my old one, so I just made a new one today, that is why you may have not seen me active on the forums.
7. Current rank on server(This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank) VIP+
8. How many warns do you have on the server? I currently have 8 outstanding warns, these are mostly older ones when I first started playing on the server not fully understanding the rules.
9. Have you donated? yes I have donated
10. What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator
11. Have you read the staff guidelines? Yes and I understand them fully
12. Timezone? Central Daylight Time 
13. Permission (Admin+ need this)
14. Why do you believe you deserve the rank? (150 word minimum) I believe I deserve this rank because simply I love this community and would like to help it out, everyday I see minges trying to make the people on this server who want to roleplay have more time in admin sits than doing what they come on this server to do, I would like to help bring this to an end, I also believe I deserve the rank because I would be active, I recently went inactive due to IRL reasons and now that im back I would like be more active, and that's just what im going to do, also I would like to help out other staff members as well as the players in this community, lets say for instance that a staff member called for help in a sit, I would prioritize that at that moment and respond to him, one of the most important things in my opinion in staffing is teamwork, as well as a ton of other things in life teamwork is important, it is especially important in staff because as staff we are the example of the community, without good staff, there would not be a good community, and this community is very lucky to have such a good staff team.  In general my only goal in staff would be to help people and to hopefully make it to where they can roleplay in peace without that one minge coming from around the corner ruining it for them, if I can make other people happy on this server, that is what makes me happy.
15. How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? The first thing I would do is jail/tp him to a roof, try to deescalate the situation and try to ask him why he is Mass RDMing people and if he doesn't stop cursing I would gag him, explain to him what the punishment is, warn him for Mass RDM| Staff Diss, and get a higher up to minge him for up to 10,000 seconds.

Edited by HelloItsBilly

8 hours ago, Joe Mama said:

+Support

- Decently Active

- Friendly and Mature

- Good App.

- Previous GL Staff

- Semi-Long Term Member

Good Luck! ~ Joe Mama

Big facts

MilRP: Spetsnaz SCOL | Retired SZ and DI Major General  || JvS: Retired Sith Council | Reserve Sentry Darth | Retired Administrator

IRP: R DT SPC DD9 | R 31st LTCOL ||  SCP-RP: R HOR & HOS | R CI MSGT

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, Jeff Junior said:

Okey... Manet talk to SMT about that Danny 

Just saying someone told me about it not sure if there is any truth to the statement 

Ex. Superadmin - AnimeRP Ex. Senior Admin (AND FIRST) - PoliceRP   Ex. Senior Moderator - PoliceRP
Ex. Admin - Clonewars Ex. Admin - DarkRP 

5 hours ago, Danny Muller said:

Someone told me you told them you were staff on another server last week.

It is true, I was staff on another server, recently I realized I would probably be more active on this server and eventually quit altogether on that server, I have since resigned my staff position over there